SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 5, 2013

West Elm Wishlist -- Winter Catalog

Well, it happened... I got the new West Elm catalog in the mail and of course fell in love with what they have. If you remember I did a wishlist when their Fall catalog came out, I'm a sucker for West Elm, and while I can't afford everything in their catalog  a little window shopping never hurts the budget... here we go!


one:  Wood Slice Salad Plate

How gorgeous are these plates?  I'm really into gold now and I think these (especially paired with these Gold Rimmed Organic Shaped Dinnerware set) would make any place setting look amazing!


Again with the gold, but this is so pretty to put jewelry in.  I have a jewelry tree, but I think I'd prefer this that way my things don't collect dust when they're not in use.

I think these are a nice simple glass bottle set and would probably make a great gift for someone (especially a man) who loves wine or whiskey.

If I had room for a vanity in my house this would be it!  I love the light wood and metal mix so pretty

Beautiful chair.  Beautiful print.  That's all.

Love, love this!  I would so get it, but I know hubby wouldn't like it because it wasn't a painting or picture "of something" he's funny like that.  I love how simple and elegant this is though.

These vases are so pretty and I love the vibrant colors they come in... I may have to get a couple!

That's my wishlist from this catalog.  Did you see anything that caught your eye?










Sara said...

Maybe it's a good thing after all that I don't have a west elm where I live! Haha
That vanity is out of this world! So is that armchair!
Love your picks!
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I am also obsessed with west elm! I have my eye on some new bedding right now! Also loving that chair you posted

MaryAnne said...

I love the vases!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I basically want everything at West Elm all of the time. They have some amazing lighting right now that I have my eye on! All great picks!