SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday!

TGIF!  I'm so happy it's Friday!  Although I'm home during the week with the kiddos, I like the idea of spending time with family and friends with no schedules.  As usual I'm linking up for Five on Friday...


one:  How cute is this mug that I found on Etsy!  This shop also has a lot of pretty prints and invitations it's worth checking out!


two: The Sound of Music Live -- I think Carrie Underwood is gorgeous has one of the best voices, but I just couldn't get into the Sound of Music that she played in last night, which was disappointing because I was really looking forward to it. Sorry Carrie, I still love your music and voice, just didn't like this.  I think I'm stuck on the original...  You can't teach an old dog new tricks, I guess.



three:  I took advantage of the Ann Taylor Loft  Black Friday sale and  got these bracelets (along with some clothes), I am loving how dainty and pretty they are.  I can't wait to wear them!  I'm trying to accessorize a bit more these days.

four:  I know I've probably been living under a rock but I just found out about Ebates and LOVE IT! Basically you shop through Ebates and earn up to 25% of cash back on your favorite stores!!  Ebates has most stores on their site:  Target, Groupon, Gap, Kate Spade, Bath and Body Works - you name it, they have it!  You log in their site, pick the store you want to shop in and are redirected to that store's site, you shop and pay as usual and Ebates creates a ticket number and they pay you a certain percentage for shopping with that store.  They mail you a check quarterly.  I think it's awesome that I can save/make some money from shopping online!  If you haven't signed up for Ebates you can do so here!!!

five:  I'm  crushing on this comfy fall outfit...  the high here yesterday was 82!!!!  I'm still waiting for some cooler weather!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!  See you next week!



Amanda










Jenny said...

LOVE that mug!! how perfect is that?! Happy Friday!

Ashley Brickner said...

Girl, that mug!!!! Too perfect! Happy Friday!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness...I just posted about Ebates too! I cannot believe I didn't know about this sooner and bummed too - I have a pretty decent check coming my way! Oh and you know I love that mug! Happy friday girl!

Samantha said...

That mug is PERFECT! I have to admit, I have totally walked around our neighborhood with a stroller and a mug of wine... I will have to check out Ebates!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

I need that mug! Great find! I couldn't agree more with The Sound of Music- love the original. You can't replace Julie Andrews! : )

Pink and Fabulous said...

Come up here and you'll get some seriously cold weather ;) I LOVE ebates! I totally shop online more because of it haha! Great bracelets! Those will go with so much! xoxoxo

Katie Elizabeth said...

You are the second person this week that has posted about Ebates so I'm really going to have to check it out! I don't do too much online shopping but I'm always interested in saving money! And that mug and outfit - love!! Have a great weekend!

CWY said...

What a perfect coffee mug! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

Christa
Forever Young

Lauren said...

LOVE that mug - that's great!! I agree, I enjoyed listening to Carrie sing but I thought it was a little boring overall!

Unknown said...

I heard the sound of music last night version was cheesy and boring.

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love that outfit and how cute is the mug!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love that mug. I always forget to use Ebates and kick myself after all my shopping hauls. I even forgot on Black Friday!

Jennie said...

Your new mug is so cute! I enjoyed the sound of music but like you said nothing like the original! Nothing could be as good as it! You should come link up with me today! http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blog

Courtney said...

I have that mug pinned on Pinterest. Perhaps I should add it to my Christmas wish list....

Ann Taylor Loft is my all time fave. I should have planned ahead and shopped black Friday online. Oh well! Maybe I'll get a gift card for Christmas or something :)

alicia said...

oh no, i really enjoyed the sound of music! but you're right, nothing is quite like the original. ps, love that mug!

Linzi Scarsella said...

Your bracelets are so pretty! I love that outfit as well!

palmandpineblog said...

Im in love with those bell jeans...great post!
Visiting from High Five for Friday link up!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Giveaway!

MaryAnne said...

I missed that broadcast of The Sound of Music - curious to hear it, but wouldn't be surprised if I also preferred the original. Hard to beat a childhood favorite!

Minttu, Kivempi blogi said...

I would've loved to see the new version of TSOM. I don't live in the the US so I couldn't watch it. :( I think Carrie is great so I'm curious about this version.

Heather said...

I love that wine mug - and those LOFT bracelets!

Brittany said...

thank you for featuring my wine mug! super cute blog you have here! :)