SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

West Elm Wishlist

I recently got in the new West Elm catalog in the mail and there are some beautiful pieces!  I love West Elm - I mean, really, who doesn't?  Every time I walk into a Home Goods or look at a West Elm catalog I wish that I had tons of money and could buy new furniture every couple of years.  I always see things that I love and then have no where to put them, so if I had tons of money I could just be out with the old and in with the new.... but that's not the case, so I'll share what I would want to get with you.... lets window shop!


Pinwheel curtains
I love the print on these curtains - so pretty!  I also like how they would give a room a light and airy feel


Emmerson Buffet
I love how simple yet different this buffet looks, it's kind of rustic looking to me.


Carved Wood Side Table
I have been looking at this table for a while now.  The details on it are so beautiful!


Isla Print Wall Art (Star)
Such a pretty and light painting!  This would actually look great in my house


Capiz Pendant
This is another thing I've been drooling over for a while.  Problem is I love the pendant I have now too so I haven't gotten this one, but I'm in love with it!


Labled Kitchen Storage Canisters
How cute would these be in a pantry or on the counter?!


Pretty nice stuff huh?! 

We are leaving today on our vacation.  I plan on popping in here and there while we're gone and I also have two awesome bloggers to guest post that I'm really excited about!  

Talk to you all soon!



xo,
Amanda











Unknown said...

I love, love those curtains. Funny you should post this because just last night I was looking into new duvet covers and curtains. :)

-Christina
Christina Theresa

Unknown said...

I want everything in that catalog too!!

jennifer said...

I try to stay away from those catalogs for the simple fact that I will want everything in it!

Unknown said...

I have a West Elm wish list too :) It keeps getting longer & longer, lol :) Love the Capriz Chandelier so much...and still dream of having in our dining room:)

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, I always want everything at West Elm. So perfect!
xo TJ

Megan said...

LOVE the Isla print and the pendant!

Hope you have a great vacay :)

Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Their stuff is amazing! I lived their new catalog :)

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Yeah, they're trouble!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Me too!! Hopefully one day it will hang in our diningroom!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you!!! :)