SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

With Love | Modern House Wines | Wino Wednesday


Happy Wino Wednesday!

We are so happy to have our co-host Natalie join us today for the party!  As I'm sure you already know, I'm a sucker for buying wines with a pretty label.  Throw in a tab that said the wine was featured as one of Oprah's favorite things... I mean if Oprah says it's good - then I HAVE to try it!  Once I bought it, I came to find out that even Gwyneth Paltrow wrote about it, so you know I was SO excited to try this wine!


All of the Modern House wines have a fun saying printed on their labels, which automatically drew me to the wine.  It would be a great bottle to bring to someone's house. With Love was pretty good!  I opened the bottle for a little happy hour and I enjoyed it.  It was light bodied and fruity.  Kind of more like a pinot noir than a blend.  It's the perfect wine for simple summer menus and would be a fun wine to open and drink with girlfriends.  I can not find the wine maker's notes anywhere... so don't quote me on the flavors but that's what I tasted.



Have you tried any Modern House wines before?  Which bottle reeled you in?

Happy Tasting!

BLovedBoston said...

I haven't tried this brand before but I'll be on the lookout now!! I'm a sucker for pretty bottles too! LOL xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love the label and the sayings! Such a fun wine and a fun find! I can never say no to a good label ;)

M @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I'm a total sucker for a pretty label too! But this sounds like a great Summer red to boot - can't wait to try this out!

Traci Taylor Hart said...

So glad to find your Wino Wednesday linkup! Thanks for hosting!
Traci
waltzmetoheaven.com

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

What fun bottles! I'm definitely going to have to look for Modern Wine on my next wine shopping trip!

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

P!nky said...

That looks like a wine I would love.

Christina Slay said...

I often buy wine because I like the label. I'l be looking out for this one. I'm planning on linking up later but I'm actually having to do some work this morning so look for it this afternoon. :)

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

If it's good enough for Gwyneth and Oprah - it is good enough for me!

Anonymous said...

You know I'm on the lookout for this now. The label alone sold me! Sorry I didn't get a review together but I've got your widget on my blog. xx

MakeMeUpMia said...

Such a fun wine, I would love to try this one out too :)

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I haven't tried them but now I might!

Jaclyn Y said...

Never seen this one before!. I love the label, always a sucker for a good label!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

First of all, LOVE that first quote! So funny! Totally pinning.
Second, I've always wondered if that wine is good! I see it at Target and I want to get it because, like you said, cute bottle. Good to know it is good!

Michelle said...

Okay, where did you purchase it? We have Total Wine here which I will check out for sure. Would so make a nice gift.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I've never tried this brand before, but loving the label (I tend to pick wines based on their labels!).

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Ooh this sounds like a must try…. I mean if Oprah recommended it! :-)