SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great long weekend.  We were able to spend quality time with our family and friends which is always fun.  The kicker for me was on Saturday afternoon when J had an allergic reaction to peanut butter.  He has had peanut butter SO many times before, but this time - when I wasn't home of course, he gets a reaction.  Poor boy's face was so swollen and blotchy.  Thank goodness for Benedryl!  I ran home as soon as I got the phone call from my mom.  It's so scary being a parent sometimes, and food allergies are crazy!  How all of a sudden you can get a reaction from eating something you've had 100 times, is horrifying to me!  It's never a dull moment :)

On another note, I'm guest posting on Christina's blog today.  I'm sharing my yummy recipe for a New York Style Cheesecake!  If you have some time today, check it out - it's such an easy and delicious recipe!

I'm off to check out West Elm's 70% off clearance sale!!  Have a great day!
Ally Harding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Elizabeth said...

Glad he is okay! That is so scary. I love a good cheesecake so heading over to check out your recipe now! :)

Pink and Fabulous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jennifer said...

Eeeeek! Scary! So glad he's okay though!