SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wino Wednesday: IQue Malbec Mendoza by Enrique Foster


Happy Wednesday!

Wednesdays are always one of my favorite days to post because I get to fill you in on what wines I try and like.  This week I'm featuring IQue Malbec.  I believe I found this wine at Costco.  It was a screw top, which I'm always leery about but hey - YOLO right?!


IQue was very easy to drink.  It wasn't heavy at all, it had a light full-bodied texture, it would go great with a sharp cheddar, hard goat cheese, meat and pasta.

Here are the wine makers notes:  "Intense ruby-red with violet hints in color, it possesses fruity aromas which remind one of fresh red fruits and white pepper. Firm structure, soft lush tannins and satisfying end.
This 100% Malbec pairs well with meat, pasta and cheese."

Yes, I drank wine before it was socially acceptable just to get good lighting for you all, I know... the sacrifices I make #yourewelcome  ;)

I think this was a great, inexpensive find and one that if you come across you should give a try.



Have a good one!




Patti said...

YOLO! I love a good find...screw top or not!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I find some awesome wines at Costco! They have a pretty good selection and it changes, which I like. A good Malbec is always important to have in the roster ;)

Nat said...

This sounds great- I'm always looking for new wine recs- especially reds!

Ally Harding said...

I love malbec and you can't beat Costco's prices! I'll check it out on my next trip!