SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Favorite Pinterest Pins

I like I'm sure all of you ladies like to pop in and out of Pinterest daily and get ideas, inspiration, laughs, ect. I thought I'd compile a list of some of my favorite pins:


For my home:
I've often thought about doing a built-in banquet for my dining room.  I love the mixture of textures and colors and I think it adds such a warm, casual and yet elegant feel.


These are called "crap baskets" basically all of the crap that ends up downstairs is put in the baskets depending on who it belongs to and the child/person has to bring it up and put it away at the end of the day. What a great way to get the kids (and hubbys) to lend a helping hand.  Sometimes I wonder who makes more of a mess the kids or the husband! ;)


I'd be a happy girl waking up in this bedroom every day, the colors are so bright and cheery - who could wake up on the wrong side of the bed?!

My Wannabe Style:

It's hard as a stay-at-home mom to look stylish (at least it is for me) but these are the pins that inspire me or that I can envision Kid-Free Amanda wearing:




Makeup:

I get so many ideas on how to do my makeup from Pinterest.  I like to get  natural look ideas and also find looks that "pop" more



Nails:

I love how simple and elegant this black French Manicure is

I need to do this when I go for my next manicure - love it!



Quotes and Funnies:

This cracks me up every time because it's so true!  As soon as I get on the phone the kids go crazy - it's embarrassing sometimes!

Nice words to live by


Recipes:

How delicious does this Fried Caprese salad look?  I need to make this!

This Indonesian Pork Tenderloin was my favorite Pinterest recipe I've made the flavors are incredible!


Kitchen Inspiration:
We're planning on a kitchen remodel sometime in the  future here a a couple that I love:



Don't you love Pinterest?  It's amazing the amount of ideas and things you can find on there!  To see more of my pins follow me on Pinterest!



Have a great Thursday everyone!























Amy said...

Stopping by from the hop! Following along. :) LOVE that last outfit! It's such a great Fall outfit that can easily be transitioned to spring!

Unknown said...

I'm a little too obsessed with Pinterest! You picked some really good ones tho!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love that dress - so cute and looks comfy! Also may have to pin that caprese...yum! And loving the yellow kitchen!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Love that chevron dress! Unfortunately my wardrobe is limited to nursing friendly clothes these days!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Love all of your pins!!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I know that feeling all too well :)

Andrea said...

Haha I love the wanna-be style! I have a "self" board on pinterest for cute clothes...but who am I kidding? I'm currently wearing sweatpants. :) Thanks for linking up with Mom Lovin'! Andrea@Hand and the Heart