SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!

TGIF!  I hope everyone had a fantastic week!  I'm linking up with my usual ladies for this week's edition of Five on Friday.

one: Leopard print - I never was really a fan of leopard print until now.  I think it's so pretty and perfect for Fall.

 


two:  I saw this Kate Spade purse yesterday and it was on sale and I loved it!  It took all I had not to buy it. I have SO many purses and I really don't need this one - it was just so beautiful and I can't get it out of my mind!


three:  I found this quote and I loved it.  It hard sometimes to get caught up in the craziness of life and wish that the kids were older or that certain things in our lives would change.  But it's important to stop and enjoy every moment.



four:   I find myself still watching this Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon  Hashtag video for a good laugh. Please tell me you have seen it - it's too funny!


five:  I found this Etsy shop and I'm loving all of the bracelets.  These are my favorite, they are so dainty and pretty!





I hope you all have a great weekend!  Can't wait to see what your Five on Friday's are :)

Take care!
Amanda


Anonymous said...

In the past year, I've become quite a fan of leopard print as well! My husband even commented on how much I have now. Have a great weekend! :)

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

oh my GOODNESS that leopard print sweater. obsessed. i'm leopard print crazed. that one is so cute and cozy!!!!! fall perfection.

xx
elise

Samantha said...

Ok I TOTALLY love the bracelets (and etsy)!! Happy Friday :)

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Just found you from the link up :) LOVE that quote, I need to print that and put it at my desk to remind me everyday!

Lizzie
www.multipurposemama.com

Taylor Jeavons said...

Ah Love love love that sweater! It is beyond cute!

Happy Friday!

Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Oh girl I have been in love with leopard for sooo long and can't get enough of it! That sweater is gorg. Also, I haven't seen that video (have I lived under a rock?!?!) - it's hilarious!

Have a great weekend!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Those bracelets from Etsy are adorable! Thanks for sharing! And I'm loving leopard print right now too.. I love that second look with the leopard flats.. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair! Happy Friday!!

Jaclyn @ Haute Granola said...

I love that sweater, and that quote was just what I needed to hear today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen said...

LOVE the leopard sweater!!! I'm obsessed with all things leopard! :) I'm going to check out that ETSY shop! Love those bracelets!!

Christy said...

Love the leopard sweater, & what a bargain!

Jaclyn Y said...

I've just recently started loving leopard too. I never wear prints and my husband was shocked the first time he saw me in a leopard print button up blouse!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Happy Friday lady! I need that leopard sweater and those bracelets. You're fueling my shopping habits ;)

Hope you and the babes have a fabulous weekend!
xo

Laura Marie Keenan said...

The hashtag video makes me laugh every time!

Cait | Home Sweet Ruby said...

Love that Kate Spade bag!!!

Jennie said...

I love the leopard print sweater!!
Come link up with me and enter my giveaway from Wednesday!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

April of Smidge Of This said...

I hate to be a bad financial influence but you MUST own that fabulous bag! So pretty!

Courtney said...

Can I just have the entire outfit with the leopard flats? And possibly also her thighs? Please and thank you.

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love all five, especially that gorgeous bag!!