SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Chambray and White

During Loft's family and friends sale a couple weeks back, I couldn't help but pick up a few (or a lot) of new things!  During this time of year, I always feel like my wardrobe needs some refreshing, so that's exactly what I did.  I almost always shop at Loft, being so petite they carry my size and have the petite cuts I need -  I always know without a doubt that the clothes will fit me perfectly.

Today I'm sharing one of the many cute tops I got, so please bare with my non-fashion blogger self, ha!



I love the lightness of this chambray top and the embroidered detail on top.  It's such a cool blouse so it will be perfect for summer.  I paired it with my white jean capris and of course my chuck taylors, that I can't get enough of.  This is such an easy look and perfect to go out to lunch or just run errands.




Shirt | Shoes | Purse - not sold anymore, similar styles here


Did you scoop anything up during the friends and family sale?


Tomorrow is Wino Wednesday, I hope you all can link up with Lindsay and I


PS - Don't forget to enter the $125 Amazon gift card giveaway and the Kate Spade giveaway!



linking up for The Creative Closet


BLovedBoston said...

You look great girl!! I love the chambray with white pants - it's really the perfect sunny florida combination!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Such a cute look! I love chambray and white together, so clean and classy! That top is adorable too!

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

Ashley Stephenson said...

I love that top! It looks so comfortable!

Katie Elizabeth said...

The perfect summer top! I need to shop at Loft more - they never have petite sizes in my store (which I totally need, too) but I can just order online!!

Stacy G said...

Love the cut of that top, so pretty on you! xo

Anne said...

Loft gets me the same way :) Love the top you picked! It's so perfect with white jeans and sneakers for a casual yet polished look.

Caroline @ Windy City Chic said...

You look so cute! Love the Converse too. I've been wearing mine nonstop! :-) I hope that you have a great day today too.

The Modern Tulip said...

That top detail is perfection! Gosh, I love the Loft!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love this look, you look fabulous gurlie :)

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

Those Chucks are great! So comfy and stylish!

Christina Lea Loves said...

I can't help myself with the loft sales and what do you know.. I got that same shirt on Friday - I can't wait to wear it! Love how you styled it!

Pink and Fabulous said...

You are such a fashion blogger! I love these posts, keep them coming! I love this whole look! It's so effortless!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that top! It's absolutely adorable on you. I also love that you dressed this look down with a pair of Converse. :)

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

such a cute top! i wish i could pull of white jeans! that purse though - love! of course it's not available anymore, that always happens haha

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Very cute! Love the top and really love the purse!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Such a cute look for this time of year! Love it!! :)

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

I bought quite a bit at the loft sale as well… SUper cute

Caitlin said...

You look adorable! I can never seem to find a chambray shirt that fits correctly, but I think a style like that would be perfect!

Roxi said...

This is such a sweet look, really cute :)

Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com