SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hot Air Balloon Bridal Shower

Good morning!  I hope your weekend was great.  We had a busy and fun one prepping for my brother-in-law's bridal shower.  The party was yesterday and we had so much fun.  From the set up to the clean up it was a great time.  It's awesome having such great family and friends!  The shower decorations came out really pretty!  Since they got engaged in Napa in a hot air balloon (yeah, best proposal EVER) my mother-in-law and I decided to go with a hot air balloon and wine theme.

We had hot air boons and wine bottles tied with burlap as center pieces and then twinkly lights and a couple wine candelabras around the room.  I love twinkly lights and candles, they give off such a romantic feel.

Here are a few pictures from last night

The Sweetheart table





My sister and I

The dessert table - those cake pops where ah-mazing!

The beautiful bide to be, I didn't get a good pic of her and my brother-in-law, they were all blurry!

My sister-in-law and I

A horrible selfie but I'm obsessed with the Naked3 palette, so many pretty colors!  
If you don't have it yet - get it!!


In other news, do any of you see a little change to the blog?  I'm loving it!  There's still some tweaking to be done to it, but I think it looks so much better!!


It's going to be a rainy day, so I'm off to recoup from last night and get my house back in order :)   Have a great Monday!
KatiePerk said...

Ooh girl! You guys did a wonderful job! It looks beautiful and what special details. Those hot air balloon decos are so neat!

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup said...

I love this shower idea! So cool and unique. Definitely not like the typical shower themes everyone is doing nowadays. And I LOVE the blog changes!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love the shower theme! Everything looked wonderful and you were rocking that jumpsuit!! So cute! Oh, and the new layout looks fabulous! :)

BLovedBoston said...

You did such a great job with the theme - and that dessert table - YUM!! Happy Monday and thanks so much for linking up!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

What a fun theme! You did an awesome job!

JMO said...

loved seeing these pictures! You are gorgeous my dear! xoxo

meagan @ beautiful things said...

looks like so much fun!!!!

Kristen said...

that shower looks amazing, go you! i love naked 3 too - and the new blog changes! very simple + fresh!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

How cute was this shower?!?! Love it! And absolutely loving the new blog design! It looks amazing girl!!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Happily Ever Parker said...

What a cute theme!!Great job lady! And I agree Naked 3 pallet is awesome! (Pretty sure I think that about everyone they release!)

Jillian said...

SUCH a cute theme! i love it.
and also loving your new blog design! very pretty. xo jillian - cornflake dreams stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Your new design looks killer, lady! I love the theme of the party (and your jumpsuit!).

Hall Around Texas said...

First of all, love your new design. Did you do it yourself? And what a cute shower. Love your outfit. And I am obsessed with the Naked 2 palette right now.

Hall Around Texas said...

First of all, love your new design. Did you do it yourself? And what a cute shower. Love your outfit. And I am obsessed with the Naked 2 palette right now.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

What a great theme! I hadn't seen that one before and looks like a great time!

Pink and Fabulous said...

The shower came out amazing! Love the decor and the theme! That goes down as one of the best proposals ever! The jumpsuit looks so cute on you! I have searched high and low for it but haven't found it yet (boo!) Have a great day love!

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

What a great shower!! I love the theme and how sentimental it is! Love that palate! I don't have any of the Naked palates but you ladies really make me want it. Your new design looks great! Between you & Mia, I'm getting the itch for a redesign.

MakeMeUpMia said...

Girl, loving your new design ;) What a nice shower!!

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

Cute cute cute shower! Love the unique theme! All the women in your pictures are so pretty!

Tawnya Faust said...

Great theme and I love that it has a meaning behind it! Loving your new design!! Looks so professional :)

Tawnya

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

What a cute theme to the shower! I love the Naked3 palette too! Thanks for linking up today! xo

Rachel said...

I was gonna say, I noticed a new blog look! I am still combing through designs for mine, I am so indecisive! shower looked awesome, so creative!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! I love the cake!

Ally Harding said...

Such a cute theme for the shower! The cake and cupcakes looked awesome! Your blog looks great! Love the design.

Christina McGuire said...

So creative! Looks like a really fun time
XO

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Love the party and your makeover here!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

I love that hot air balloon theme, I've never seen that done before. Loving the new look of the blog too, it is perfect!

Nat said...

Looks great!! I love the hot air balloon theme- what an amazing way to get engaged!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Such a fun shower idea! And LOVING the new bog redesign! I especially love your signature with the wine glass!