SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday!

Good morning, I hope you all have had a great week!  We have a busy weekend ahead with my bother-in-law's bridal shower on Sunday which I'm so excited about!

I'm linking up today with NatashaApril, Darci and Christina for Five on Friday!

one:  I've been seeing a lot of posts and pins with "white on white" outfits, I LOVE them.  The outfits look so crisp and pretty, just not sure if I could pull it off.


two:  I signed up for Influenster a few months ago, and am receiving my first VoxBox to try in the next few days.  I'm SO excited.  Are any of you signed up with Influenster?  Do you usually like the products that come to you?


three:  Next week is my second Wino Wednesday linkup and I would love it if you all joined!  All you have to do is write about a favorite wine you've tried, and link back here for a fun, Virtual Wine Tasting!


four: Jillian posted yesterday about Minted's limited edition art, have you seen how beautiful the pieces are? You can choose to buy them framed too, which is great and the prices aren't bad either!

one of my favorites - who doesn't love peonies?!


five:  I'm loving this French manicure using the soft blue instead of the white - subtle and pretty!




Hope you all have a great weekend :)


post signature


*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday Favorites, and Amanda
Kristen said...

ok. that outfit is gorgeous, but absolutely no way i could wear white on white haha. i would spill something immediately. those pants are gorgeous though.
and wow that art pic of the flowers is so gorgeous!! so fancy. i want.
and now i want a manicure. everyone is posting pretty nails today!

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

Already have my wine picked out for Wednesday! :) I can't pull off white on white either. I just don't get it

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

That artwork is so pretty!! And I just signed up for Influenster so you'll have to let me know how it is… still new to all of these things!

BLovedBoston said...

Oh i love that manicure - its so different!! Those pants are gorgeous and almost have an ombre look to them - but that just could be my computer haha! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

That neutral look would be so flattering on you! Sooo excited for another wine link up!! Yay!, have a great weekend! Xoxo

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Oh, those nails are pretty!!! And I love that look with the white on white, you could totally pull it off... and that pop of bright lipstick! Swoon.

Les said...

That manicure is making me so happy right now. I think I feel inspired to paint my nails now! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kay R. said...

Love those nails!I can never do a tip... And I love those pants I could rock that for work!

Courtney said...

I love your nails! They look great! Super cute.

I think I might be getting the same voxbox. It should be interesting to see what is in it :)

Leslie said...

That manicure looks fantastic...of course, mine would never look that good! :)

MakeMeUpMia said...

That was my fave print too, so pretty! OMG I love that mani :) Have a good weekend!

Jillian said...

:) thanks for the shout-out! i actually have that peonies print in our bedroom!! it's my favorite. have the best weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Rachel said...

I just got a voxbox from influenster a week or two ago and really liked what I got. It's a fun program! I always tend to feel nervous when I'm wearing white, though--I feel like I'll magically attract stains and dirt!

the girl in the red shoes said...

That manicure is too cute! I would totally have it messed up in a day though!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Olivia Pope wears white on white and drinks red wine a lot so it can be done. Of course, Olivia Pope doesn't have kids so I have no idea ;)

Anonymous said...

That outfit is killer - try it! Something about the blue tips makes her hands look more tan; never a bad thing ha. Have fun at the shower. I'm off to figure out what wine(s) to review for Wednesday. #toughjob

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

That outfit is purty but I'd never pull it off haha. Love the light blue french!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I have tried and tried with influenster but still haven't qualified for a box. I give up! Love the peony print.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

That first outfit and mani are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for linking up!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Loooove that first outfit! I want those pants! That manicure is pretty fab, too - I can't remember the last time I got a french manicure but now I'm inspired! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

Thanks for posting about Influenster. I just signed up. Very interesting. I love that blue french manicure, too! Gorgeous!

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

That manicure rocks!! So fun for summer!! Also LOVE the idea of your link up!! May have to check that out! Happy Friday!! Stopping by from the link up!

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

You could absolutely pull off white on white!! Hope you're weekend is going well!

Your Beauty Fix said...

Love that painting! Peonies are my favorite flower <3

Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix