SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#Trending Tuesday - Stackable Braclets

Something that I've really been into lately are stackable bracelets.  I love how you can wear as many or as little as you want, and they effortlessly make a statement.



I use stackable bracelets a lot to spruce up outfits and I'm a sucker for buying them.  I feel like as a mom, they are such an easy accessory to throw on and feel complete and it looks like you made an effort to look cute, ha!

These beauties came to me yesterday


A few more that make me swoon:

      
                               {via}                                                                            {via}    





Are you a fan of stackable bracelets?


PS - Don't forget tomorrow is the Wino Wednesday linkup, I hope you will join!  Have a great Tuesday!                   







BLovedBoston said...

Love stacking bracelets - can't really wear it at work since I'm on the key board all day - but on the weekends it's game on!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Love stacking bracelets!! Especially when there are pearls mixed in!!

Kristen said...

i love stackable bracelets, but they do annoy me at work. and im so distracted by that gorgeous red skirt lol

Katie @ Champagne & Suitcases said...

Love stackable bracelets, thanks for linking up with us!

Zelle B. said...

Oh my goodness, that stackable set that you just received is perfect! I'm in love. thanks for linking up today! xo

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

First of all, you new blog design looks great!! And I love the stacked look, but it seems like I can only wear up to 3 bracelets at a time... then it's just too much for me. Love your picks though & thanks for linking up :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm bracelet obsessed! Love the set from the Limited you just got. The neutrals will go with everything! I've got my eye on some Alex & Ani bracelets.. hopefully for my birthday!

Sarah said...

I definitely am a fan! I'm not a huge necklace person and LURVE a good bracelet or bracelet set!

Chelsee W said...

Oh I love these bracelets, they are so pretty! Looks like I need to go shopping! Thanks so much for linking up today for the Let's Be Friends blog hop!

amanda @ as the wine cork turns said...

i love this look too! pretty blog! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the two-tone mixture going on. And I love the look of stacking bracelets, but never do it!? Gotta try it!

MakeMeUpMia said...

Oh yes, love me some arm candy! I love those first ones from The Limited.

Jillian said...

love this trend! especially when you mix bracelets with a watch xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Yes!!! I'm again and love the ones you shared!!

Nat said...

Love stacking bracelets- I'm always wearing at least 4-5 bracelets at any given time

henning love said...

stackable bracelets are one of my favorite things! and i love that outfit the model is wearing that striped A-line skirt is just gorgeous

Rachel said...

I feel like bracelets are the piece of jewelry that I forget to wear most often, but when I do wear them, I stack on a lot of them!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

LOVE the bracelets!!! And love the ones you bought. You're making me want to shop for jewelry :)