SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday!!

Good morning and happy Friday!!

This week has been an emotional one for me since hearing about the passing of two beautiful little boys (Teddy and Ryan).  I can't imagine the pain that their parents are going through and I can't stop thinking about it.  My thoughts and prayers are with their families.

I'm keeping it light today and linking up with the Five on Friday girls today to share some things that have caught my eye this week...

one:  This  Michael Kors bag- I love it, I have an infatuation with stripes and this purse is right up my alley! Did I mention it's on sale for $69.99??  It's in my shopping cart already ;)



two:  I reached 100 readers on GFC!!!  So exciting!!  I started this blog for fun a few months back and I've been blown away by the amount of people reading it and the different opportunities that are coming my way. THANK YOU ALL for reading and following along!!



three:  I came across this outfit on Pinterest and it is so beautiful!  I need to recreate something similar!



four:  This quote....

five:  I've been on the hunt fora  new mug for myself, coffee tastes even better in a pretty mug - and I'm loving these from World Market!



Have a great weekend!!

post signature


*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday FavoritesRebecca and Casey  and Amanda
Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

That outfit is SO cute! I need to mimic that soon!! And I love that MK bag! congrats on 100 followers, that's awesome!!

<3 Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

meagan @ beautiful things said...

Love that bag!

Kay R. said...

Congrats on your followers girl! Im actually humbled when new people comment on my blog because it means they read it. I feel to thank each one personally for taking time out of their day! ahah yes Im nuts! ALSO that bag!!!!! I want and I need!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Love those coffee mugs! So sweet and the perfect Mother's Day gift!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Yay to 100 followers! It's a fantastic feeling. I love that bag and those mugs are so pretty. Good finds girl!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Congrats on hitting that GFC milestone! So fun!! Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend, Amanda! xxoo

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!! Love that quote about moms and daughters

Kristen said...

ok i want all of the things. the bag, adorable. that outfit - gorgeous. those mugs: gimme. congrats on 100!

JMO said...

$69.99??? AHH!! Steal!! Great mugs too! Happy Mother's day weekend to you!! xoxo

Jillian said...

ahhh love that bag! so cute.
xo jillian - cornflake dreams

emily said...

Love Michael Kors! That purse is super cute - and you can't beat that price! And yay for 100 GFC followers!! How exciting! :) Have a wonderful mother's day lady! xx

birdie to be said...

Love that bag and pinterest outfit! Happy Friday!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

That outfit is so me! Red and lace :-) Thanks for linking up!

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Love the bag!!!! And congrats on the 100 followers!

Sarah said...

Now you just need to rent a yacht for the weekend and that bag would look FAB on it! :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

LOVE that outfit you found. Definitely need to re-create!

Anonymous said...

I need that bag! lol. Is that a legitimate website? I get nervous about outlets but if it is than I may be in heaven!

Ally Harding said...

Aw I didn't know about Teddy passing :( That breaks my heart. He was such a precious little boy. Too much sadness around Mother's Day!

Katie Elizabeth said...

I pinned that same outfit! I NEED that skirt! Super cute. And I also need that coffee mug.. looks like a World Market stop is on my to do list today :) Have a wonderful weekend!

The Modern Tulip said...

Congrats on reaching the big 100! Have a great weekend :)

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Congrats on hitting 100!! Woohoo!

The Purple Front Door said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Thanks for the hot tip on the MK bag, adorable!

Zelle B. said...

Loving everything about this! Hope you're getting that bag and that pinterest look is FAB.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo

Les said...

So I am in love with that outfit and I just pinned it on pinterest. Also... That bag?!?! I can't even deal! It's so beautiful! Maybe they'll still have some left! Fingers crossed. :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute coffee mugs are everything (besides not running out of coffee on a Friday #fail). I love that outfit and the new tote is so, so cute. You need it on a boat somewhere in the Mediterranean I'm thinking. Have a great Mother's Day, lady!

Rachel said...

Love that outfit!! Congrats on hitting 100...I am so new to this, what is GFC? Is it similar to Bloglovin?

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

We must have the same style because I NEEED that bag and that outfit is incredible.

Pink and Fabulous said...

That look needs to be recreated asap! Love it!! I may need to get that bag too, especially for that price! Have a great weekend!! xo

collettakay said...

Love the bag! I'm having purse fever right now :)

I'd love for you to come visit and maybe even sign up for my favorite color swap!

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/tea-time-4914.html

Colletta

Jessica Kessler said...

I love that outfit. So cute and great for summer! Congrats on the followers. That's wonderful. :)

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Congrats on 100 followers girl! So exciting! Come to think of it... I might need to check and see if we are GFC friends. I follow on bloglovin and forget about GFC! LOVING that bag too! And for $69.99, it's a steal! Happy weekend!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE black & white stripes so much - what a cute bag!

And that red skirt with those shoes? I need them both right now!

Congrats on 100 followers girl!!!

Hall Around Texas said...

Yes! My heart has been hurting so much since hearing of these two.

I love that MK bag!