SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 16, 2014

Five on Friday!

I hope you all have had a great week and have an awesome weekend planned!  We're going to take our weekend as it comes.  The only real "plan" I have is to help my future sister-in-law shop for jewelry and shoes for her bridal shower, which should be fun - plus I want to find some wedges for my jumpsuit that I plan on wearing.

Today is one of my favorite days to post because I get to link up with Natasha, April, Darci and Christina for Five on Friday!

one:  I'm loving this manicure so much, it's simple yet so pretty and different.

two:  I love seeing pins that inspire me to be a better me - I found this a couple of days ago and I can totally use some help on each of these items on the list.


three:  This Sweet Heat cocktail sounds amazing and perfect for summer

four:  We hung our old rake head and filled it with a few wine glasses!  More pictures and a post to come next week!



five:  I want this mason jar case... I LOVE IT, I've never seen anything like it before - so cool!




post signature


*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday FavoritesRebecca and Casey  and Amanda
BLovedBoston said...

I have had that first mani pinned for so long now and have have been dreaming of recreating it!! That drink does look super refreshing!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Ally Harding said...

Love the Ultimate List and how it has sleep as #1! If only that was actually possible! The rake idea is genius! Have a great weekend!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

I love how the rake wine glass holder turned out!!! Nicely done! ;) The mason jar case is too cute for words! LOVE!! Enjoy the awesome weekend you have ahead of you, Amanda! xo

JMO said...

Ah! Where do I start on this post- I love that manicure simply bc I love gold and I'm obsessed with that phone cover! Hope you and the fam have a great weekend! (pinning that cocktail now!)

Jessica Kessler said...

LOVE your ultimate list! I saw that pin too and want to follow it. Your rake wine glass holders is genius! Can't wait to read more about it. Have a great weekend! kesslerkraziness.blogspot.com

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Loving that mani! Gorgeous! And that drink sounds so good. Totally pinning it! :) Your new wine glass rack is awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

birdie to be said...

That mani is gorgeous. I wish I could do that! I pinned that list too. So good.

meagan @ beautiful things said...

What a great list..I need to make that my phone background RIGHT after I get that adorable mason jar case :) Happy weekend!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

That manicure is amazing, so feminine! And that cover... I want!

A Thousand Words said...

I love that mani and omg that case needs to get on my phone right now lol! Have a good weekend!

Kristen said...

tha mason jar case!! awesome sauce. i'm not a big mason jar girl, in decoration or otherwise, but i love the look of them and that case is so cute.
i want that manicure. how would you even do that?!?!
and that list. love it. so true.

MakeMeUpMia said...

That mani is gorgeous, and I love your wine glass holder. I saw that when you posted it on IG and instantly showed my hubby!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

OMG that phone case is hilarious!! And you rake/wine holder is looking good. Enjoy the weekend!

Aimee said...

Love that list, I need that! That mason jar phone case is awesome, have a great weekend!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Love that glitter accent nail!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Omg! Love that mason jar phone case! So cute!! Also your rake looks awesome and I pinned that same drink - can't wait to try it when the weather warms up again! Have a great weekend!

Jillian said...

ooo that manicure is so pretty! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Savanna said...

The manicure looks awesome- so pretty! That case is too cool!

Rock River Stitches said...

Amanda, Thank you so much for featuring my Ball Jar Phone Case on your blog!! Very cool manicure! Love it. Love your Blog!

Tammy

Unknown said...

Great post! Aw I love the nail art! So pretty! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

xx,
www.mellowyellowblog.com

Anonymous said...

That mani is so cute. Do it! Think it'd look killer texting holding the Mason jar phone case too hah. Happy weekend, lady!

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

LOVE the mason jar phone case and rake!! I've been dying to do the rake head but we live in such an urban apartment - I feel like it would look silly haha!

Pink and Fabulous said...

The rake looks amazing! Even better than the pin! I went to Marshall's to try to hunt down the jumpsuit but no luck :( Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xoxoxo

Les said...

That mani is seriously to die for- I need to buy those little strips so I can do that too! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

Love that mani! It's so simple but very classic. And that phone cover...adorable!

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I've had that mani pinned for the longest time...definitely need to try it out soon! And that mason jar phone case is amazing - love it!

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I've had that mani pinned for the longest time...definitely need to try it out soon! And that mason jar phone case is amazing - love it!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Great minds think alike! Totally blogged about a manicure and a cocktail today! Here's hoping we both get one of each this weekend :)

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Totally pinned that cocktail recipe too!!! Seriously sound like the best drink EVER. Happy Saturday, lovie! xx

Lisa Loves John said...

Ahh!! That wine glass holder looks so fun!! Can't wait for the post! Xo

Rasa said...

I love your blog Amanda - just followed! ♥
Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

AIMEROSE

Your Beauty Fix said...

Love that phone case! Im going to have to try and recreate that mani... its too cute!

Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

That mason jar case is so neat! I love it! Totally perfect.
Love the mani too, so fun but simple at the same time.
Love the pin. Just try your best. Indeed. Refreshing.

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the manicure! soooo cute!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

AiringMyLaundry said...

That is a cute manicure.

Mm, the cocktails look really tasty.

Hall Around Texas said...

I'm in love with that phone case! I love all things Mason jar!

Claire said...

I would have to agree, Mason jar phone case... a must! Also, the design of the manicure, way to cute!

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com