SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Weekend...

Good morning, I hope you all had a great weekend!  We kicked ours off to a good start, we took the kids to Disney on Ice Friday morning.  I love the morning shows because the kids are in a good mood and we're out just in time for lunch (yes, I plan my day around meals haha).








The kids loved the show, but I could tell something was off with E.  She was quiet, not acting excited and her eyes were a little red and puffy... then I heard it, the first sneeze.  She was getting sick.. after the show we went out for lunch then to Ikea... see, I told you it was off to a good start, or maybe a good ending...?  Once we got home she was getting worse and that's where the fun ended.  Saturday and Sunday were spent with my two sick kiddos, J got sick on Sunday.  I hate seeing them sick, although Elyse always takes sickness in stride, she has since she was a baby.  Jonah is more whiny and I don't know if it's because it obviously hits him a bit harder because he can't blow his nose yet  or if it's just in the man code to be a tad whiny when sick. ;)

My poor babies, I just want them to feel better so that we can get out of the house and do some fun things.

What were you all up to this weekend?

post signature



 funday-monday-button-300x288
birdie to be said...

Aw... Hope they feel better soon! Looks like a great show!

Megan at Megan Can said...

Bummer the babies were sick! I'm glad Disney on Ice was fun though! Hope they all get to feeling better!

KatiePerk said...

Hope they feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I plan my days around food as well haha. Hope the kiddos feel better!

Katie Elizabeth said...

My life revolves around my next meal as well :) Hope they feel better soon, being sick is no fun!

Rachel said...

I spend my whole life planning my days around meals :) I am always thinking about where/when my next one is!

Lisa Loves John said...

Hope your kiddos start to feel better!!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I hope they start to feel better. I still have memories on disney on ice. It was so speciail.

Courtney B said...

Oh my goodness... how FUN! I was just telling my hubs that I'm dying to take Mia to Disney on Ice in a couple years! Sooooo fun!
And I hope they get better asap! Mia came down with a stomach bug last night and it's been so heart breaking to see her feel so miserable :(

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

Aw, poor kiddos. Glad you at least had a good start to the weekend! Disney on Ice sounds like such a great time for kiddos. Can't wait til my daughter's old enough to enjoy that stuff.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Oh no! I hope everyone feels better and you don't get sick sweets!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

We loved Disney on Ice! And we also go to the morning show :) Hope your kiddos are starting to feel better!