SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day-To-Day Must Haves

While getting abnormally excited about buying a cleaning product for my house, it suddenly came to me that there are some things that are "must haves" for me.  These are the things that make me happy day-to-day:

Magic Eraser
I LOVE this little magic white bar - whoever invented this is a GENIUS.  If J decides that he wants to make me a little crayon masterpiece on our knock down walls or E got her play lipgloss all over her white dresser and it looks stained - no worries the Magic Eraser takes it away in a couple of minutes!



Keurig Coffee Maker
I look forward to my cup of coffee in the mornings and the Keurig machine is the best, it makes my coffee in seconds, which is great because I don't want to wait for a pot to brew especially if I've been up multiple times at night. I'm able to get the kids their juice/milk and make my coffee at the same time.  Plus, it allows for me and hubby to make the coffees we like (me light, him mud).


Clorox Anywhere Spray
This stuff is amazing, you can spray it on any hard surface and it disinfects 99.9% of germs and is non-toxic! I've been using it tons this week while the kids have been sick.  It's also a nice and easy way to disinfect toys and handles.



Clorox Greenworks Spray
It's 98% natural and it also cleans stainless steel, uh goodbye fingerprints!  I also like that I can clean the kids' table or highchair and I don't feel like if a grape falls out of their bowl and lands on the table they're ingesting chemicals.  I love this spray and it smells so good.  Next up to try are the Meyer's cleaners - I've heard wonders about them.


Wine
Does this need an explanation?!  It's my favorite way of unwinding after a long day.



iPad
One of my favorite purchases since entering into mommy-hood.  I love having this handy all day.  I'm able to go on Pinterest, browse the internet, catch up on my favorite blogs and reply to emails without having a big laptop open or looking at my small iPhone screen.

Slippers
As I have mentioned before, I need my slippers, like really need them.  This mama is on her feet a lot all day and our floor is stained concrete which means it's super hard and my feet hurt if I don't have my slippers on.

Bath and Body Works Candle
Most days I light a candle throughout the day.  It a great way to get the house smelling good and relax a bit. The only candles I buy are Bath and Body Works - they're such a great candle for the price, they literally smell up my whole house without being too strong.  My favorite scent is Eucalyptus Spearmint

What are your day-to-day must haves?  Is there anything that I'm missing out on and should add to my list?


post signature
Jillian said...

i loveee magic clean erasers! the really are magic. i also love method spray...it smells so good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

megan said...

All are definitely must haves! I really want to smell that B&BW candle now..

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

a few years ago, i was staying with friends and i scuffed their wall. she was like, "no prob. i'll just use the magic eraser." and i asked her what was this strange magic? She was shocked. "HOW HAVE YOU LIVED WITHOUT THIS? LET ALONE GONE THROUGH COLLEGE WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT IT." Now I am fully stocked. :)

Unknown said...

Pretty sure we are the same person. Wine, magic erasers, keurig... I would be lost without these! Thanks for joining us Amanda, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Do magic erasers work on colored walls or do they strip the color off?? I've always been scared to try lol

Kitty and June said...

Magic Erasers are the bomb. The Bomb. I'm going to have to try that Clorox spray-i'm always on the look out fora new cleaning product!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Yes to all the things! I have a Keurig, love bath and body works candles, and I also can't live without my iPad. So useful for moms!

Megan at Megan Can said...

Can I just say Yes, Yes & Yes to all of these!

KatiePerk said...

I love that candle! I found Mr. Clean Magic Erasers at the Dollar Store yesterday!

Zoe {The Latina Lens} said...

I have been trying to convince the Hubs that we NEED a Keurig machine! How did we function before iPads?

Lisa Loves John said...

Those magic erasers really are magic.... Every time I use one I am shocked at how well they work!!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Ooooh yes, these are all must haves! Thanks for the tip on the clorox cleaning stainless steel! Did not know that! :)

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

I don't know how I could survive without my keurig. I mean, I COULD, but still. Also, I use the Mrs. Meyers cleaners (dish soap, countertop spray and glass spray) and they're fantastic.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Magic Erasers are a godsend! They got sharpie off my wood floors (thanks kiddos!) You have to try the bathroom cleaner version of them - I am obsessed!

The Purple Front Door said...

I tell my husband every time I buy more magic erasers, "i really wish i would have invented these suckers!" Do you blog from your iPad? I'll be getting one soon and wondered how challenging it was to type on compared to sitting at a keyboard and desktop? I know they have the covers that include the keyboard... Thoughts?!

Sara McCarty said...

Yes yes and yes! I love that stupid Magic Eraser so much! It has saved me so many times from having to repaint. It actually got out red permanent marker on our white back door the other day. I'm forever indebted to the Mr. Clean people!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I am obsessed with my Kuerig too! And with warmer weather creeping in, it will start pouring sweet tea! I just bought my 1st magic eraser ne am excited to use it!

Taylor Jeavons said...

Yes yes yes to all of these! Magic eraser. Yes. Keurig. Yes. Wish I had an Ipad. Yes. Haha.

xoxo

Tattered to Taylored

Katie Elizabeth said...

I SWEAR by those Magic Erasers! They are the only thing that will get my shower sparkling clean! Try the Meyer's products next - you will love them!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love my Keurig and can't say enough amazing things about B&BW candles... LOVE!

Nat said...

Yes yes yes to all of these!!