SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday {Link Up}

Hi!  Today I'm linking up with Katie for Thankful Thursday.  I love this idea for a linkup because it helps you reflect on life and focus on the positive.

One of the things that I am most thankful for, and I'm sure this is a given, is our family.  I'm so grateful to have two wonderful kiddos and a thoughtful husband in my life.  Even though all three of them at times can send me reaching for the wine bottle, they mean the world to me.


My husband is the most thoughtful guy I know.  He helps out SO much in the house and is always willing to take on more to help with the load in the house.  He handles the cooking, shopping, bills and even washes his own clothes - not to mention he is very handy and takes care of all of the "guy" stuff in the house aka yard work, cars and fixing whatever needs to be fixed.  I don't know what I would do without him and all of his help.

Our kids are the sweetest!  They make me and their daddy feel loved and appreciated (and crazy!).  Being a parent can be a lot and stressful at times, but at the end of the day, those little faces and their well being is all that matters.  I couldn't have asked for better kids or a better hubby to share our crazy life with!



post signature


Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Your family is precious! So happy you linked up with us! Happy Thursday! :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

Your family is so sweet! You're such a good mama!

Vett Vandiver said...

such a sweet post, lovely family!!

Rachel said...

Your daughter's long curly hair is so gorgeous!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Your husband cooks and pays bills? You've got a keeper there. :)

Rebecca Jo said...

aahh... looks like you are blessed ;)

MakeMeUpMia said...

Thanks for linking up with us :) Your family is precious, what a blessing for sure.

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

loved your pictures. So sweet!

Jillian said...

your kids are SO cute! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love the family pictures! You look amaaazing in the one on the bottom left! Thanks for linking up with us today :)

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Cutest fam ever! Seriously you guys are all too cute!!

Unknown said...

i'm so glad i came across your blog as i'm a new mom and always looking for advice or seeing how others are doing :) cant wait to read more!

x S.K.K x said...

What a beautiful family! You have so much to be thankful for :-)

Kendwy Valdez said...

So sweet! My husband is the same sans the cooking. Being a wife and a parent is truly such a blessing. Love this post.