SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts

Good Morning!

Currently I'm in my jammies, drinking a hot cup of coffee with white chocolate macadamia nut creamer - so good!  I don't really have that much to say, so I'll just fill you in on the few thoughts going on in my mind.

Dinner:  Yes, I'm one of those people that thinks of dinner as soon as I get up and I'm not even the one that cooks most of time.  It's cool here today (in the 40's) so I'm craving some comfort food - like eggplant parmesan or a hearty soup.  I've already planted the seed in my chef's aka hubby's mind ;)


Kids:  Who knew that brother/sister fighting started so young?!  They both want the same toy.  J breaks his sister's Lego creations all of the time and all hell breaks loose... fun times!  Let's not mention the terrible 2 tantrums!

Pictures:  Our family pics were delayed again until the beginning of Feb, oy.  I decided to go into JcPenny for some pictures because there was a cheap Groupon, like $25 cheap - thank goodness because they did a terrible job!  The woman didn't even center the pictures and when I asked her to re-take a few, she couldn't because they book clients every 20 min and her next family was there.  She got a couple of cute shots, but needless to say, I'm glad I only paid $25!  I can't wait for our real family pics soon!

Gross! Well, the kids look cute - parents? Not so much!

Nails:  I painted my fingernails this week and I must say I'm loving having them painted.  I usually only do my toes, because since I wash my hands, wipe butts, do dishes, clean, ect. my nails always chip.  I did a light color and I think I'm going to paint them more often.  It makes me feel like part of me is put together and presentable at all times.




That's all folks! Have a great Thursday!



post signature
Megan said...

That eggplant parm looks heavenly! Perfect on a cold day. :)

And I agree, painted nails instantly make you feel put together and fancy! ;)

xo
Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love that Essie color! And I can't believe your experience at JC Penny! That picture is not even close to being centered?! That's terrible! You guys look good though :)

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Ugh I had a horrible experience with JcPenney too. I will never go back! Rude, impatient, and not good with my daughter at all. I was so disappointed. Anyway, I love that nail color, I never so my nails either for all the reasons you listed!

Kitty and June said...

Your kiddos are precious! Can't stand rude sales people!

I hear ya on the nails. Recently put my gels back on and LOVE it!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love having painted nails but hate paying for manis (thanks kiddos!) I'm with you on the dinner plans the minute you wake up. My whole day revolves around food :)

Freckles Chick said...

Aw even though the JCP pic isn't centered, y'all look adorable! And I TOTALLY think about dinner whilst having my morning coffee, too, lol!
xoxo

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love the nail polish - I'm going to have to pick that up....as a former nail biter, I now have nails and loving that I have to paint them!

Filiz @ Light and Sweet said...

Very pretty nail color!
x