SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday!!

Yay for Friday!  So happy for the weekend!  Right now we don't have too much planned,  we're going to my favorite restaurant, Rustic Inn on Saturday for some delicious garlic crabs with my hubby's family; besides that we'll take the weekend as it comes!

I'm linking up with Christina, NatashaDarci, and April for Five on Friday today.  Here are my five....

one:  I love maxi dresses, they are so comfortable and look so cute on.  I came across this one and thought it was pretty.  I love the pop of color and the print.


two:  I just re-purchased a lipstick from MAC in Freckletone and I am in love again.  It was my favorite color when I worked, then when I started to stay home with my daughter I became more of a lip gloss only person. The color is great and so neutral.  You can spruce it up with liner or gloss or just wear it alone.  I think it is a great color for any skin tone


three:  I am not a fan of Miley or Justin, but when I saw this picture of his mugshot alongside her picture I thought it was hilarious how much they look alike! 



four:  Have you entered my Rodan+Fields giveaway yet?!  There's still time to win their awesome eye cream, it's a $50 value!!

five:  How delicious does this Chicken and Mushroom recipe look?!  Best part is that it's a slow cooker recipe, I'm definitely trying this one!




.
Have a great weekend everyone!!





post signature
Jen said...

That dress...LOVE!!!! I think I'm gonna have to check it out! Happy weekend!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love that dress and that crockpot dinner looks like amazing! And Justin and Miley are totally twins.. weird haha happy Friday!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

CHEESR to a good maxi dress! Yes ma'am!!! :)
Happy weekend!!! xx

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Hey hun! Thanks for reading my blog...I am your newest GFC follower! Can't wait to follow along and to be a part of this awesome blogging community :) Xx.

Ally Harding said...

I love that maxi! That chicken mushroom looks delicious! Have a great weekend!

jennifer said...

Number 3!!!!
Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Cait | Home Sweet Ruby said...

Love that maxi dress!! And those photos of Justin and Miley are hilarious!!

Rychelly said...

LOVE that dress and dying over the Biebs and Miley Cyrus picture! Have a fabulous weekend!

Unknown said...

I still can't get over how cute your blog design is! I saw that bieber photo on facebook this past week and couldn't stop laughing... too funny! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and yes, you should get that dress xo

Lauren said...

Love, love, love that maxi dress - you're right, they are the best!! Looking forward to warmer weather so I can wear them again :) Happy Friday!!

Leslie said...

Laughing out loud at that Justin and Miley pic. BTW, that recipe looks delish!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I can't wait for warmer temperatures so I can wear dresses again! That maxi dress is definitely one I would want to buy.

Pink and Fabulous said...

I can't stop laughing over the Miley/Biebs pic. Crazy kids! Enjoy your crabs, I LOVE Rustic Inn!!!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Ok loving that maxi!! I am a sucker for maxi dresses - always super cute and you can wear them everywhere!! And I must've missed your giveaway somehow, but just participated and hope I win some face cream! =) Finally the pic of Biebs and Miley...oh.my.god. Have a great weekend!

Vanessa Esperanza said...

I love that lipstick!
xo Nessa
nessaswrld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the dress link!! I just bought 3 dresses!! Xoxo

Karli at Girls Traveling said...

i just started wearing lipstick for the first time…ever…i'm 30. i wear a pink tone right now, but i'm loving the neutral trend right now. i need to give this one a shot! lipstick can really change the look of the face! new reader!

Karli at Girls Traveling said...

i just started wearing lipstick for the first time…ever…i'm 30. i wear a pink tone right now, but i'm loving the neutral trend right now. i need to give this one a shot! lipstick can really change the look of the face! new reader!