SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 13, 2014

Rehashing the Weekend

It's Sunday night and as I sit here drinking a cup of sleepy time tea and watching the Golden Globes pre-show (to see what everyone is wearing of course) I'm thinking of the sweet weekend we had.  We didn't do anything special, but had a great time with the kids, friends and family.

Friday night the hubs and I sat on the couch, drank some wine and watched Parenthood - we both love the show and always watch it together.



Saturday we took the kids to the park and then our friends James and Lina came over.  She surprised me with her famous Greek salad (my favorite) and we ate wings and hung out.  Night's in with friends are some of the best times in my opinion.  It's such a relaxed atmosphere and we get to really enjoy each other's company.


Today (Sunday) was a total veg day, the kids and I ventured to my mother-in-laws in the early evening with our PJ's on and hung out with my brother and sister-in-laws and ate Chipotle, perfection!

Sweet picture of my kiddos from earlier today, I love their bond


What did you do this weekend?

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love nights in with friends! They are the best! Can we discuss how adorable your kids are? They are beautiful and look like the really love each other! Lucky mama :)

Allyssa said...

Your kids are SO cute! I've never seen the show Parenthood. Maybe I should give it a shot?

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

What a great weekend! Food and vino...right up my alley! And I agree with you that nights in with friends is waaaaay better than worrying about going out.

Unknown said...

I hope my kids will love one another as much as yours!!!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

look at that sweet picture of your kiddos laughing - laughter of a kid is seriously one of the best noises in the world.

LeeLee said...

Great post. Sounds and looks like a lovely time. :)