SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

I hope you've all had a great week!  Ours was a rainy but good one.  I'm back at it again this Friday linking up with NatashaChristinaDarci and April for Five on Friday.

one:  My new blog design - as some of you may notice my little ol' blog got a makeover.  I'm loving it!  I found the template at DesignerBlogs.com.  They have so many pretty templates for only $15!  I couldn't believe their awesome selection for such a great price.  I'm so happy I found this site because I've been wanting a makeover for so long and was able to get one without spending  big bucks.

two: I'm loving how cheery this room is.  The color combination is so beautiful and inviting!  I can picture myself sitting there reading a magazine and relaxing.


three:  Bath and Body Works Vanilla Snowflake candle smells so, so good.  I've been burning it all week and can't get enough of it.  If you find this candle at the store it's a must buy especially if you like vanilla scents!  It's a nice soft vanilla scent that's not too over powering, yet permeates the house, yum!


four:  Rainy weather calls for comfort food.  This crock pot Picadillo recipe from Skinny Taste definitely hits the spot!  SkinnyTaste has some of the best recipes - love that site!

five:  I'm obsessed with this picture of my son from earlier this week.  We were at the Costco tire department and he was wearing his Superman shirt cape and all... he melts my heart, such a cute little superhero!


I can't wait to see what your Five are!  Have a great weekend! 





Ally Harding said...

I love your new blog design! How cute is your son!

Katie said...

Oh I love that room! The gallery wall, the striped rug, the lightness...so pretty!

Precious, precious picture of your little superman :)

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

LOVING the new deign, darling! So fabulous and so affordable!!! CHEERS! xx

Jen said...

Love, love, love your new blog design!!!!! I've been wanting to do the same for a few months....you might just be my inspiration!!! ;) Hoep you have a wonderful weekend!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is perfect! I love the design and what a great price!! I love that superman t-shirt, I think my little man might just need one in his life. Happy weekend!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I have that candle too and I've been burning it like crazy. Smells so good! Your son is the cutest, you'll have to show him that picture when he gets older. :) Love your blog design, so pretty!

Unknown said...

I need that candle! Also, gorgeous blog design... I'm headed to that site now!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

What an adorable pic of your son!! And love your new design :)

Keshet said...

Love the design, and that candle looks great! I have an addiction to candles there!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

That picture!!!
http://wearflowersinyourhair.com/2014/01/10/1396/

Colleen Sullivan said...

I hate got to get Owen a superhero shirt cape! We use a hair clip to attach a "cape" (his blanket) around his shoulders. The shirt would work so much better!

Becky Goerend said...

Thanks for sharing the blog design site! I will check it out! Visiting from High Five for Friday.

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

{Visiting from the Five on Friday link up} Your blog looks fab!! Glad you found a great deal on getting just the look you were going for! :) I LOVE Skinnytaste too!! Always such {guilt-free} deliciousness to be found there! The pic of your son is soooo cute!! :o) ... Wishes for a fabulous weekend!!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Loving the blog design!! And that pic of little man is adorable! A super hero in the tire aisle? Doesn't get any cuter!