SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's The Little Things (Link Up)

I'm SO excited to be linking up with Ashley and Jess for this sweet link up.  I think it's the perfect link up to stop and smell the roses in life!

Last night was so much fun our family along with our some of our bffs and their kids went for a spontaneous dinner on the beach!  We went to a taco place (gotta love Taco Tuesday), ate 2 for 1 tacos, drank beer and listened to some Mexican music.  Pretty much the perfect Tuesday night, good food and great company.  I love when we do spontaneous things.  Nothing is more relaxing than the beach, the sound of the waves and the smell of the saltwater - perfection!





Another little thing is my health.  A couple of days ago in the shower I felt a small round lump.  I immediately freaked out, as anyone would!  I had all sorts of horrible thoughts.  Thankfully I got an appointment at the doctor yesterday morning and she assured me that it didn't feel like anything "bad" but to be 100% certain to go in for an ultrasound.  I just got back and everything is fine, it was just a lymph node.  Words can't express the weight lifted off of my chest.



Have a great day everyone!






post signature
Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up with us! Happy to have found you and to be following along! Super jealous that you live so close to the beach!!!! And very happy to hear that your health scare turned out to be nothing :) Looking forward to getting to know you...just started following your blog! xoxo
www.sadieskyboutique.com

Ashley said...

Glad to hear it was nothing serious! And good for you for getting it checked out.

Not much better than a taco date :) stopping by from the linkup!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Ahh so scary! Thankful it was nothing more, yikes. Happy Wednesday!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Oh my god how scary!!! So happy to hear that everything is alright!

What a fun Tuesday night- I love spontaneous days!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Oh I bet that was scary, thankfully it was nothing! And, spontaneous tacos always makes for a good night! Visiting from the link-up.

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I love taco Tuesday! What a fun night for your family. I am just waiting for the day that Liam will enjoy a taco!

Kelli Gilbert said...

thank goodness everything was okay! that must have been scary! what a good moment to take a step back and realize how lucky we are to have healthy bodies!

Ashley Brickner said...

SO glad to hear everything is ok, nothing like something like that to make you stop & smell the roses! SUPER jealous of your warm weather, we have a ton of snow on the ground outside so that is sounding really good to me right now!

Thanks again for being a part of this!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

jennifer said...

Yay to taco night and good health!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Eeek so glad everything is ok but so smart of you to get checked with anything out of place. And looks like your dinner out was just fantastic!

Courtney said...

Cheers to good health! So glad it was just a lymph node. What a scare!