SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Color Crush: Coral and Tiffany Blue

As I've mentioned before,  my brother-in-law is getting married and all four of us have the privilege of  being in the wedding.  The bride chose coral and Tiffany blue as her wedding colors, both colors together have been one of my favorite combinations for a long time.  I love how well they compliment each other!  I can't wait to see how everything comes together for the wedding... too bad I didn't choose this combo when I got married!  Can I just pretend this is my wedding?! ;)

I was playing around in Polyvore and made a set of the color combo -- what do you think?


Coral and Tiffany blue

Pink and Fabulous said...

This is one of my favorite color combos! I wear it all of the time in the summer!

Laura Cox said...

Love this color combination. It was the color scheme for my wedding, too. Can't wait to see pics from the wedding!

Linzi Scarsella said...

I'm loving that Essie polish, also the hand bag! I have recreated that gorgeous cake to my best ability. It didn't look that nice but it was the thought ;)

Jaclyn Y said...

I love this color combo! I want that essie polish now

natasha {schue love} said...

What a pretty color combo! Love this!