SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy almost weekend!  I hope you've all had a great week!  I'm linking up with Natasha and the other Five on Friday girls.

one: I'm totally crushing on this Stella & Dot Citrine Yellow Perforated Double Clutch, I love the color - so perfect for Spring and Summer.
two:  I'm excited to make this loaded breakfast casserole this weekend.  I've been wanting to make one of these for a while - I hope it tastes as good as it looks!



three:  How funny is the E-Card I found on Pinterest?! Still makes me giggle!!


four:  I've been using Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies mascara for a couple of months now and am loving it.  It really makes my lashes seem a lot fuller.  If you're looking for a good inexpensive mascara you should give this one a try.


five:  I'm hoping we get to see Saving Mr. Banks this weekend, I've been dying to see it.  Have any of you seen it, did you like it?  I have always loved Mary Poppins, so I'm excited to see this movie!!



I hope everyone has a great weekend!!












Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

such a pretty clutch! S&D has great stuff in addition to their jewelry.

Alli said...

Just found your blog through Lauren's link up and I love it! You've got some great posts and content.
I saw Saving Mr. Banks a couple weeks ago and loved it! Since you like Mary Poppins you will definitely enjoy it.

Alli
http://thecheerfulcloset.wordpress.com/

Pink and Fabulous said...

I need that clutch. It is on my list! Are you a stylist? I am if you ever need to shop ;) Happy Friday! p.s. Owe you an email back, it kept saying no content when I tried to load it yesterday grrr!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

I'm LOVING your 'five' this week! Please let us know if you love Saving Mr. Banks! I'm dying to see it! And thank you for the mascara recommendation! I've been on a serious hunt, so this was perfect timing! And that clutch? To die for, gorg xo

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love that clutch! Perfect for Spring. I've been dying to see Saving Mr. Banks! I'm a sucker for anything Disney related :) Have a great weekend!

Taylor Rae said...

I just bought that mascara yesterday. I'm so glad you posted about it! I wasn't sure how it was going to be, but now I'm feeling super optimistic! I'm hoping to see Saving Mr. Banks tomorrow! Looks so good! Happy Friday!

JMO said...

I haven't seen it yet but have heard great things about it!! -ps that ecard pretty much sums up my life!

Ally Harding said...

I'm dying to see Saving Mr. Banks too! You'll have to let us know how it is! That breakfast casserole looks amazing!!

[darci @ the good life] said...

That casserole... I need it. Right now!!! Looks so good!

Ashley Brickner said...

That bfast casserole, YUM!!!!! Happy weekend love!

Ashley Brickner said...

That bfast casserole, YUM!!!!! Happy weekend love!

Unknown said...

love that clutch!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I've never made a breakfast casserole like that. I hope you share if it's any good! Love that yellow clutch, makes me long for spring!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

I wanna see Saving Mr. Banks too!!!! Let us know how it was, babe!! xx

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Everyone has been talking about Saving Mr. Banks..I really wanna go see it!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love that clutch - the color is gorgeous!! And that ecard is great....I thought my rad dance moves were actually all me, turns out I've been wrong all these years and it definitely is the wine that gives me moves like Jagger. =)

Meggie July said...

I've been loving the Maybelline falsies mascara as well- these are great Friday picks :)

Meggie
meggiejuly.blogspot.com