SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Disney Part 2

Hi!!  I hope you are doing great!  We're finally turning around here, the kids are all better.  They had a cold for a while but thank goodness they are over it all and the BOTH slept all night last night which was wonderful!

I'm back today with part 2 of Disney!

We started off our morning meeting the one and only Mary Poppins!  The kids absolutely love the movie so E was so excited to meet her!  We also took them on Pirates of the Caribbean Ride, they were a little scared but liked it overall.



We also went back and met Rapulzel and Snow White.  The line was ridiculously long the day before so we got a Fast Pass and didn't have to wait to meet these two.  Rapunzle is E's favorite princess (for now, her favorite changes often!) She loved "meeting" her and showed her that she had long hair too!



We then road the good ol' merry-go-round and met Winnie the Pooh and Tigger and then went on the ride (sorry no pics of the ride, but both kids loved it especially J).




After meeting Pooh and Tigger it was lunchtime, man time flies when you're there!  We decided to eat at the Beast's Castle in the Be Our Guest Restaurant!  It was amazing how it was decorated - it felt like you were right IN the movie.  Sooo cool! You know you're a grown up when you start to appreciate the architecture of things!  Either way, it was gorgeous.  You could eat in the West Wing, the Ballroom or the Library.  We dined in the Library because the kids were scared of the West Wing and the Ballroom was pretty packed.  All rooms were gorgeous though!  If you're going to Disney, I recommend you eat here - it's not really expensive, you feel like you're in the movie and for lunch it's a Quick Service restaurant so you won't be there forever!

This is the best picture I could get of the rose, it was pretty cool though

This was right in front of our table, it turned the whole time so it looked like they were dancing







After lunch we met Ariel and Jasmine as well as went on a few rides like Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride and Peter Pan.

We also saw some Street Dancing where E was asked out to Line Dance - too cute!  After that we went to the Enchanted Tiki Room to watch the bird show - J loves birds and was mesmerized the whole show!





That was our trip!  It was a great time!!  I can't wait to go back - for Florida Residents they give you a few options for yearly passes.  We got the weekday yearly pass and will be going up a couple of times in the next year hopefully!








Ally Harding said...

I wish I had known about eating in the Beast's castle when I went in June! I would have loved it! Your trip looks like it was amazing! I can't wait to have kids and take them! I bet it's such a fun different experience!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Sounds like it was a great trip! The Beast's Castle looks really cool! We are headed there in June for a work conference for my husband so I'll have to check it out :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

So fun! I'm glad the kiddos are feeling better! You make me feel like I could bring my little crazies to DW and it would be so fun!