SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite 2013 Memories

2013 has been such a fun year!  We have had weddings, family vacations, fun with friends, and the beginning of blogging, which has been so much fun... so many memories have been made this year - here are some of my favorites!


Our Disney Cruise


My cousin's wedding

Fun in the Keys


Our beautiful Oregon family vacay


Tampa trip with friends




So excited for more beautiful memories to be made next year!  What are your favorite memories of 2013?
Ally Harding said...

I went to Disney this year too! I hadn't been since 4th grade so it was so magical! I'd love to go on a Disney Cruise next. I've heard they're amazing! Have a great New Years!

Unknown said...

Looks like 2013 was full of adventure!! Can't wait to see what 2014 has in stored for your family!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

What a great 2013 for you guys!! Looks like you had an amazing year!

Unknown said...

Visiting from letsbefriends, great photos! Now following!
Lindsay @ weddingringstoteethingrings.blogspot.com