SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

We had such a nice weekend!  On Friday we spent the day running errands and for dinner I made my favorite Arroz con Pollo (rice with chicken) recipe from SkinnyTaste.  If you've never been on her website, you should check it out!  Her food always tastes amazing and everything that she makes is healthy.

Saturday morning was spent at home, then around 1 p.m. we went with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and future sister-in-law to go look for dresses for their wedding.  We had tons of fun trying on dresses and E was in HEAVEN getting to try on all of the flower girl dresses.  She even asked the sales associate for gloves - how in the heck that girl knew that there were gloves there, I have no clue! haha  I love planning so I'm so excited about the wedding.  She chose me as her Matron of Honor, so I'm sure I'll be helping a lot with planning :)


Yesterday we had our very good friend's 30th Anniversary party.  It was a wine tasting theme so you know I was in my element.  We had a nice time and are so happy to be part of their special day.


I hope you all had a great weekend too!


jennifer said...

OMG!!! Love all of these dresses!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Little girls and flower dresses are a very happy combo! Avery thinks her old ones are dress up clothes and the most fabulous things ever. What a fun weekend! xo

Unknown said...

I love thAt she asked for gloves!! Lol

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

You guys look great! I'm trying to get caught up on your blog...I've been missing it since I've been a little MIA the past couple weeks. =)

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Annie said...

What a beautiful family! She looks adorable in that dress! :)