SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!

I hope you all had a wonderful week, we have a fun weekend planned which I'm looking forward to :).  As usual I'm liking up with my Five on Friday girls!

one:  I found this recipe on Pinterest for Fried Mac & Cheese it looks SO good, I can't wait to try making these as an appetizer.


two: We had so much fun yesterday at our local library, they had a dance class and E was in heaven! Apparently it has been going on for a few months and yesterday was the last one (go figure!) It was so cute to see E have so much fun, I'm thinking I should probably enroll her in a real dance class.


three:  How cute is this daddy/daughter (or mommy/daughter) key-chain and necklace set!


four:  Loving this beautiful look using the Naked2 palette


five:  Such a cute quote!
(or wine!)

Have a great weekend!!



Christina @ Still Lucky said...

That daddy and daughter keychain set is beautiful.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Elyse is adorable! Little girls at dance class is the most heart melting thing ever - you should def sign her up! Have a fabulous weekend love!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Fried mac and cheese? Yes please! I've seen that makeup post on Pinterest and I really want to try it.. just need to get the Naked 2 palette first!

Unknown said...

Let me know how the Mac & cheese goes!!

Ashley Brickner said...

FRIED mac & cheese? Not sure if I have heard of anything better!!!! Enjoy your weekend! XOXO