SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

How are you all this Friday morning?   I hope you've had a great week!  I'm back to link up with my Five on Friday girls :)

one:  Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette -- I can't wait to get my hands on this baby.  I have Naked 1 & 2 and love them (although Naked 2 is my fave) and am so looking forward to this one.  I love that the colors are neutrals, they're so easy to wear and have great pigmentation!  The palette is sold out for now so until it comes back, I'll work on patience!



two:  I came across this neutral couch on Pinterest and am loving all of the neutral pillows with the dark brown couch, this may be what I do next to our living room when I feel like switching it up.


three:  I'm thinking about purchasing Giada De Laurentiis "Feel Good Food" book.  I love her, and her show, her show is a must see every week for me.  Her recipes always taste so good and although I'm not really the "cook" in the house this book is tailored to healthy cooking which hubby is very into.

four:  Have you every heard of Rewind Candles?  They make candles out of recycled wine bottles and their scents are reminiscent of wine.  I believe West Elm sells them, can't wait to try one - these are so up my alley!


five:  Jane website - I've been loving this site for a while and have been finding the cutest accessories for me and the kids at great prices.  If you haven't checked this site out yet, you should!

Have a great weekend!




Lauren said...

I almost picked up Giada's cookbook the other day!! I love her show too!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I haven't heard of those candles, definitely sounds like they'd smell amazing. I love Giada, her book is on my Christmas list!

JMO said...

ahhh I want Naked3 so bad I can taste it! Maybe it can be my "Merry Christmas to me gift" haha

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

those rewined candles are awesome! i love them!!!
merry, merry! xx

Ally Harding said...

The Rewined candles are made here in Charleston! I have yet try to one but I've heard they're amazing! I'm such a neutral girl myself. My motto is go neutrals with your walls and furniture and you can add in crazy prints and change them often! Have a great weekend!

Ashley Brickner said...

LOVE those neutral colors with the couch! Happy Friday!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm a total neutral person so that is my idea of a perfect couch! Love those candles - my friend has actually been making her own in wine bottles and they are SO cute! Have a great weekend!

Taylor Jeavons said...

I love love love candles and those seem to be right up my alley!

Thanks for sharing!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

I'm loving everything you posted! The wine candles are a great idea. I need one! Love the couch. We have a grey one and it works perfectly for me, especially when I feel like switching it up. All you need is some new throw pillows!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love Rewined candles! I have been hunting down the Naked 3 palette and Sephora had it in store on Thursday! They had tons of them but not online for some reason. I also think that might be the couch we have :) Hope you're having a great weekend love!

Elle Sees said...

i want those candles--like i need more, haha. i want that palette soo badly. i just found out i'm giving one away this coming week, and i don't even own it! #bloggerproblems! ;)

Jaclyn Y said...

Love the look of that couch, I've been trying to put together a pretty collection of throw pillows for mine. Isn't it ridiculous how expensive pillows can be though?!

Unknown said...

Those candles look amazing! I must try those! And those pillows are gorgeous!

Xo, J
http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com