SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 21, 2013

Broken Air

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our air decided to break this weekend and while in most states it wouldn't be an issue if your air breaks mid-October, here in Florida it's a problem. 


Our air gets fixed tomorrow (thank goodness) in the meantime, I'll be MIA until Wednesday. I can't wait to get back to the comfort of our home :) 

Have a great couple of days!


Xo
Amanda

Unknown said...

my husband is an air conditioning FREAK!! We would literally all die if ours broke because I think he'd actually melt! stay cool mama!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

jennifer said...

Ewww to broken AC! Hope you get it fixed fast!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Haha, same with my hubby. Thank you!!

Suzanne said...

Even though that was funny, not having AC is not funny! We live in the Midwest (so right now it's like 50 degrees) but one time in the summer our central air wasn't working and it made us all so miserable. :( Feel for ya!

Kitty and June said...

No fun!

Hang in there!!!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

that ad is hilarious!!! hang in their, hottie! ;)

xx
elise

Ally Harding said...

Sounds miserable!! Hope you get it fixed soon! Love the ad!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Sorry to hear that!! No air is a BIG problem in my book- might be time to switch to a cool chardonnay for a couple days.=)

Pink and Fabulous said...

Oh no! That sounds awful! I hope it gets fixed fast!!

Meg Brink said...

Ah, I hope your hair gets fixed soon! That is no fun! Also, sorry I just now read your comment. I love following new blogs and am so excited to follow yours! I hope you have a better week!

M

Sara said...

Oh boo :( Wednesday is tomorrow so hopefully it's all fixed by then!
I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come check out my blog post :)
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Stephanie said...

Ahhhhh...I'm in FL too so I know how rough that must be!!!!!! Hope it gets fixed!!!