SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday!


Happy Friday Everyone!!  There's no better feeling than a Friday :)

As usual, I'm linking up for Five on Friday

one:  As much fun as we had in Oregon - there's no place like home!  I'm happy to be back and be in our home and get into the swing of things... although I am already missing the beautiful scenery and our family - until next time :)


two: SO excited that Parenthood started up again.  It hadn't been on TV since January I think and it's one of our favorite shows.  Anyone else hooked on Parenthood?

three:  We have a wedding this weekend for our good friends and I'm so happy for them.  I'm also happy for a night out without the kids (thanks mom-in-law!) I'm sure the wedding will be gorgeous and that we'll have a great time!

four:  I am LOVING these bracelets!  And the set  of 12 is only $38 which I think is a great price!


five:  I just got this Autumn Day candle recently from Bath & Body Works - I'm obsessed with their candles and this one smells SO good!  It's a definite must buy... next on my list is trying some of their pumpkin scents - any recommendations? 


That's it for this Friday, I hope you all have a great weekend :)


xo
Amanda




Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Pumpkin scents that I love from B&BW: sweet cinnamon pumpkin, pumpkin cupcake, and pumpkin pecan waffle. They all smell SO good!! I'm obsessed with their candles too.

I LOVE Parenthood. It's always the show I'm dying to see again. I don't know what it is about that family. I can't get enough of them!

Hope you have a great weekend Amanda!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I recorded Parenthood last night and can't wait to watch it!!!!

Sarah said...

I haven't seen the Autumn Day candle yet. May have to go check it out this weekend!!

Samantha said...

OOOOH I love the Autumn Day candle...and Parenthood, good call on those friday favorites! Happy Weekend :)

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love those bangles!! And a night out without the kiddos is a definite must-do once in a while. Have fun!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh I love the Bath and Body Works fall candles! We have a couple and they are great! Just enough fall without being overkill!

Seriously Kate said...

There really is no place like home!! I can totally agree with that. I love to go on vacation and see the world and get away, but home is where the heart is. Truly.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

kate

Jen said...

Just found your blog through 5 on Friday! Such a cute blog {and love the name by the way}!!! :) I've never smelled the Autumn Day candle, but looks like I need to make a trip to Bath & Body Works soon! You can't go wrong with any of their pumpkin scents!!