SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Our weekend was a nice one, nothing too crazy but fun! 

On Saturday we went to one of my bbf's house so that the kids could play and we could hang out.  They just got a new puppy - that I fell in LOVE with; I mean, just look at that face!!!  It almost makes me want to get one; but we already have a cat and I think it would just be too much.



On Sunday, we went to a Bridal Shower of some good friends.  We had a great time and it was so nice seeing people we hadn't seen in years :)



The beautiful couple






What did you do over the weekend?  Was it a relaxing one or a busy one?  I'd love to hear from you!






Casey @Waffling said...

What cute kiddos!! and cute puppy! sometimes I want a pet too, but I am too lazy to take care of one by myself haha. So I will just have to stick to being an auntie to my friends' and family's pets!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you! And I agree 100% to what you said about pets, especially a dog because they need so much attention :)