SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wino Wednesday

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday.  Mine was ok, full of laundry, organizing, cleaning, visiting hubby's granparents, and dealing with crazy over-tired kids which is always a blast!  Housework is never done I tell ya... does laundry ever end?!

Anyway on to Wino Wednesday,  my sister-in-law came over on Saturday and brought this really good wine.  It's called Petite Petit.  She is as much of a wine lover as I am and she had ranted about this wine to me before so I was excited to try it.  It didn't disappoint - so good!  The first thing I noticed about it was it's beautiful deep red color.  It tasted "jammy" and had a semi-sweet berry taste to me.




This is the winemakers description: Like elephants whose size is imposing, Petite Petit is large!  A  blend of 85% Petite Sirah and 15% Petit Verdot, offering a joyous explosion of color and fun!  It is a substantial, dense, full-bodied, whopper style of wine loaded with pure black fruit and vanilla flavors that coat the palate. It reveals remarkable richness with a finish that is slightly dry and seems to linger.



This wine is a definite try!  If you can't find it at your local store you can purchase it here


Have you tried this wine before?  What were your thoughts?  Are any of you caught up on laundry? ;)

Alexa said...

Haven't tried it, but love the label! :)

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Yeah, it really was a pretty bottle :) thanks for stopping by!

Khammany said...

Hi Amanda! I've seen this one at the wine store but have never tried it. It looks fun!
Thanks for visiting my page and taking a trip to France with me! The wine there was so amazing!
Khammany ♥