SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday



One - This necklace
I was on Pinterest the other day and found this beauty.  Wouldn't it look great as a day-to-day necklace?  I already wear a simple necklace daily that has my kids' names on it and I think this would make the perfect layering piece. I love it in the champagne or gold color so it's just a slight shimmer on my chest.


Two - Blogging
I'm having such a blast blogging!  I'm meeting some really nice people and am enjoying my new creativity outlet.  I look forward to writing many more posts and gaining more readership.  I found this quote the other day and it made me think of my new venture as a blogger:


Three - our new water table
I don't know what's taken us so long to get a water table!  We got one a few days ago and the kids are LOVING it!  They've gone outside and have been more than entertained for about an hour with it, and if your 1 and 3 year old are anything like mine that's HUGE! 

Four - This office space
I keep staring at this picture of this desk.  I love the colors, I love the desk, I love the window shades, I love the natural light... basically I love everything about this space.  The only thing that's missing in the picture is me sitting there writing this post with a cup of coffee :)


Five - Marc Anthony
Last, but not least I'm going to see Marc Anthony tonight in concert.  I have loved his music since I was nine years old!  He puts on such a great show and when he comes to town I try to never miss him.  I'm going with my sister and mom, we're making it a girls night out of it - I don't remember the last time the three of us did something fun together without the kids.



I hope you enjoyed my Five on Friday!  I can't wait to read what yours are! Have a great weekend!



xo,
Amanda






Unknown said...

I love that office area...those colors are soooo me! Super cute. New follower via Five on Friday! Welcome to the world of blogging!
-Morgan
www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Happy weekend! Love those necklaces!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks so much Alexa! Have a great weekend :)

Hannah said...

Those necklaces are so delicate and pretty!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Aren't they? I love them!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks so much!! :)

Ally Harding said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm pretty new to blogging myself! It is a lot of fun and a great way to "meet" people! Have a great weekend!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks :) you too!!

Nicole said...

Welcome to blogging friend!! It can be such a blessing in your life! And I totally agree about all the nice people you meet. It's great!!
And yes, that office space is so lovely. I'm I the process of getting my creative space set up in our house. I use Pinterest for lots of inspiration. ;)
Happy weekend friend!!