SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 22, 2013

All About Me

Since I'm one of the newer "kids on the block" I figured I would tell you a few things about myself so we can get to know each other a little better :)



one:  I'm 29... I cant believe I'm in the last year of my twenties - crazy!  And for the record, when people ask how old I am I just may be 29 for a few more years ;)

two:  If I could go anywhere in the world on vacation it would have to be Santorini, Greece.  I mean, have you seen how insanely gorgeous it is there? I would love to spend a good 10 days there going in the ocean, seeing the sights and eating the amazing food - totally soak it all in because it would probably be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.



three: I have been married for 9 years.  We got married during a hurricane (fun right?) it was chaos but it definitely gives us extra memories and stories.

four:  My favorite show of all time is Friends.  I still crack-up every time I watch the show and can even talk some of the parts out.  The show is a classic, I never get tired of watching it.  Some close runner-up's would be How I Met Your Mother, Parenthood, and Gilmore Girls.



five:  I'm a girly girl through and through.  I love purses, nail polish, and makeup.  In fact, the one of the things that I really miss about working,  is getting dressed and putting cute clothes on with makeup and a matching purse.

I'd love to hear a few things about you! What is your dream vacation spot?  Did you have any natural disasters during your wedding?  What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Nice to meet you. I love those shows, too. I can't wait for the Fall shows to start. I really love Scandal and Downton Abby.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you Linda! I need to watch Downton Abbey this season coming up. I think I'm one of the few people who has never seen that show!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Loved learning more about you! I am dying to travel to Greece too!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks! :)

Khammany said...

Glad to know you better! Santorini lives up to all expectations! I convinced my husband we had to go there in 2006, after I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! I'd love to go back!

Megan said...

Great post Amanda! Welcome to the blogging world :)

xx
Megan
IG: megawat
http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you Megan!

Brandi said...

Hey Amanda! I enjoyed reading more about you. Good luck with your blog. A vacation in Greece sounds amazing, but I'm too chicken to travel outside of the US. Hope you get to go one day!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you!! I agree it is nerve wracking, it looks so beautiful there though :) I appreciate you checking out my blog xo

Erica said...

Ahhhh!! I LOVE Gilmore Girls! :) still so sad it's off the air all these years later! :)

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I know me too! And I'm still upset how the series ended! I wanted her with Logan and I would've loved to see Luke & Loreli get married!

Kristen said...

oh i loved gilmore girls! i think i heard that they didnt know it was the last show until it was done :( i was glad luke & lorelai got together and i wasnt a fan of logan really. but anywho. lol. and greece - oh gosh, i would love love love to go there. amazing.