SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday!

TGIF everyone!!  Speaking of TGIF - remember those shows?  That was hands down, the best part of Friday's as a kid.  Anyway, I hope you've all had a great week and that the Spring'ish' weather is still hanging around for all of you!

I'm linking up for Five on Friday today...

one:  Once my friend Diana posted about Palazzo Pants I'm determined to get a pair!  They're so cute and kind of remind me of the maxi dress version of pants - cute and comfy - effortless style is what this mama likes!

two:  Has anyone seen Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this season?  I'm so torn what to think.  I'm so disappointed in Lisa and how fake she seems.  Also I so hope that Carlton doesn't come back next season, I think she looks for faults in everyone and it's exhausting.  I'm curious to see how the reunion goes, I'm sure it's not going to be pretty!

three: How beautiful is this neutral room?  There's something so classy and chic about a neutral room.


four:  Um...YES!!!!  Has anyone tried this?  Is it any good?


five: Sally Hansen Nail Stickers - My friend just posted a picture on Instagram of her Sally Hansen Nail stickers.  They look so pretty!  She's a RN so she washes her hands constantly and says that they don't chip. I'm going to need to try these soon, especially if they are chip resistant!


I hope you all have a great weekend, see you next week!!



post signature

*also linking up with High Five for Friday and Friday Favorites

ap said...

Girl, I am with you! Carlton is not a good fit at all on that show. The neutral room is amazing...but with my two kids it wouldn't stand a chance LOL! Those Sally Hansen stickers are so neat. I highlighted Jamberry on my blog last week. May need to check out those as well. Have a great weekend!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Obsessed with that neutral room...I'm obsessed with neutrals. Especially that mirror!!!! And I've been wanting to try those salon effects! xx

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

Completely agree with you about Beverly Hills! Lisa has seemed a bit sneaky to me this season, and I really don't need Carlton back again. Can't wait to see what drama goes down at the reunion!

Unknown said...

I can not wait until I am no longer pregs and can eat this wine icecream. I've been seeing it everywhere!
Stopping by from the linkup - happy Friday!
xo

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

Hey Amanda! Happy Friday! I used to love TGIF! I wish they still had it so I could watch with my daughter! She loves the older shows (Full House, Babysitters Club, Punky Brewster, Saved By the Bell). Have a great weekend!

birdie to be said...

Those pants are so fun... I'm intrigued. And that ice cream sound yummy! Happy Friday!

Jade Stenger said...

I have been wanting to try that ice cream for a year now, but I have yet to find it in store. I love wine and combined with ice cream, it just sounds so intriguing!

KatiePerk said...

I loved Step by Step on TGIF.
Those pants are fun!

Taylor Jeavons said...

I have that couch! Whoooo hoooo!

Tattered to Taylored

Pink and Fabulous said...

I'm pretty sure this is the best FonF ever! Wine icecream? Neutral living rooms? My heart is singing girl!! Those pants need to happen stat! Have a fabulous weekend love! xo

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Spyros and I are avid RHOBH and all Real Housewives (except Atlanta and Miami...) watchers. Yes, Spyros has been sucked into the madness. I really LOVE Lisa...and I think that Brandi is kind of being a massive mean girl out of nowhere. I can't deal with how she went to Kyle and Kim (who always are two faced about Lisa) to talk about her. The whole thing is weird to me + I am still Team Lisa! I also love Yolonda but think she kind of got into the craziness this season + I loved how she always stayed away from it. Sigh...haha!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

oh man, I don't know about that wine ice cream. You should try it and report back. I like wine and I like ice cream, but I'm not so sure about the combo...

Jillian said...

i miss TGIF haha -- loving that neutral room! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Vanessa Esperanza said...

Wine ice cream? Yes please! I think I pinned that neutral room last week. Love it! Xo

nessaswrld.blogspot.com

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED TGIF as a kid. It was the highlight of my week! I miss that! I've heard of that wine ice cream, I'm curious to know if it'a any good too!

Ashley Brickner said...

Totally with ya on the Beverly Hills thing, Carlton really gets on my last nerve! She is not my fave! The show is my guilty pleasure for sure. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend, love those pants!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

that ice cream...!!!! The neutral living space is gorgeous. Love that mirror! Have a wonderful weekend.

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I love that room. That mirror!! and don't hate me...but I don't think Lisa is fake. I think Brandi is an opportunist and liar.....just sayin' :)

we can still be friends!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Jennie said...

Love those mail stickers!
Thanks for linking up with me today!
-Jennie
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi! Found you via the link up.... OMGosh, I totally agree with everything you said about the real housewives.... can't stand carlton & lisa is soooo fake! Now I want to try that ice cream wine & nail stickers.... thanks for the ideas!!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wine ice cream, now you have my attention!

And I agree - big boo to Carlton! I hate how she cusses in front of her kids!

Unknown said...

Amanda-I just found you today through the link up. Let us know if you try the Cabernet Ice Cream? I've heard of it, but haven't seen it around.
Andrea@Preppy Mom's Wanderings

Unknown said...

I so badly want a neutral room like that, however the second I had one I know there would be red juice (or wine) somewhere on something white. :) Great post!

Unknown said...

Are the nail stickers hard to apply?

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oooh I definitely need a pair of these palazzo pants! They look beyond comfy! Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those pants look SO comfy & cute! Hmmm...I am intrigued.

Someone else posted about that wine ice cream before, and I don't knowwww...I'd have to give it a try. ;)

Stopping over from Chelsea's blog!

Valarie said...

Wine ice cream...yes please!!! I will for sure be giving that a try, thanks for sharing!

Lisa Loves John said...

Wine ice cream!? Yes

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Where do I get that wine ice cream? And tell me you've tried it since writing this post. I need to get me some of that!