SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wedding #1 Of The Year... Bridal Shower Inspirtation

As you all know, we are having TWO weddings this year from immediate members of our family, J's brother and my sister are both getting married this year.  First up is J's brother.  He and his fiance Anamarie got engaged a few months back while vacationing in California.  He decided to propose while they were in Napa on a hot air balloon - yep, best proposal ever in my book.

For the shower my mother-in-law and I were brainstorming and I told her we should keep with the theme of their proposal.  I want to incorporate hot air balloons and wine since they were in Napa when it happened. Here's some of my inspiration (or shall I say, pinspiration :)) for the shower.




This one seems easy for my DIY challenged self

Love this invite {via}

What do you think?  Does anyone have any other ideas on how to incorporate hot air balloons and wine? 



PS - I did a little sprucing up to my button (on my sidebar) check it out and grab one -if you'd like!



Have a GREAT Thursday!



post signature
Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

This is DARLING. I hope you will post photos when you pull it off.

Jillian said...

that balloon centerpiece is so cute! my older brother is getting married this summer so i cant wait for all of their wedding festivities! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

The hot air balloon is adorable!! Such cute ideas!


http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

These pictures are amazing. Especially the first one. They will be "blown" away. (Horrible pun)
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love the hot air balloon and wine idea and these are all such good ideas! I wonder if you could gift mini bottles of wine with a hot air balloon tag attached?

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love the hot air balloon and wine idea and these are all such good ideas! I wonder if you could gift mini bottles of wine with a hot air balloon tag attached?

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Love the hot air balloon inspiration pics. That is such a sweet look.

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

SO cute. Love this inspiration!! Xx.

his little lady said...

Wow, loving this hot air balloon idea! Loving those wine bottles for candle holders :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

This is such a cute idea and yes, seriously best proposal ever! I love that first picture with the "fly away with me" banner. What would we do without Pinterest?!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

WHAT. A hot air balloon proposal?? Wow, that's amazing. I love that you're going with that for a theme, so original. That first picture is perfect!

Rachel said...

Love these pins! great pinspiration :) Not sure if they are fans of the movie UP but whenever I think of hot air balloons I think of that movie! There is a quote that makes me cry: "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." :)