SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

We are finally back home!! We got the new air conditioner put in yesterday, I'm so happy to be here and not sweating to death :)

The house is messy since it's been our dumping grounds the past few days so today I'm focusing on cleaning up, organizing and doing laundry.  I need to get everything back in order so that I can breathe a sigh of relief and get back into the swing of things.

One thing I organized this morning was my purse - it was terrible, like the worst it's ever been.  I have been putting everything in it and once things went in they never came out.



See how disgusting it was?!  I can't believe I even just showed that picture haha.  I'm famous for putting kids things, my things, and hoarding receipts.



I took everything out and organized.  Then I put it all neatly into a different purse that's smaller to see if it helps me from putting junk into my purse and help it stay more organized.



Do you use a smaller or bigger purse?  How do you keep your purse organized?


I'm off now to cross a few more things off of my list while the baby naps.



Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Katie Elizabeth said...

Happy to hear you are back in your house with the AC kicking! It's so funny that you guys are sweating to death down there and we had our first report of SNOW flurries here in Chicago yesterday! I would love to trade places! As for my purse, I'm a freak about keeping it neat haha. The only problem I seem to run into a lot lately has been having like 12 lipglosses floating around in there! At the end of the weekend I try and clean it out!

Taylor Jeavons said...

My purse is stufffeedd with receipts. No idea why I think I should keep them all...

Carly @ Creating Mom said...

It's nice to read a post that isn't all about the lovely, crisp autumn weather they're having. Those are starting to tick me off! It's going to be 85 today where I live!
Also, my purse looks much like your before picture. Thanks for the inspiration.
I found you on the Blogger's Digest today and I'm following you now.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I know :) I need to stop that habit too haha!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I know - I can't wait for cooler weather! It's going to be so nice once it arrives. And yes! Organize your purse - it feels great!

Have a great day!

Megan said...

My purse is a disaster, which is totally cray cray because I'm extremely OCD! Your organized purse looks amazing, want to come do mine!? ;)

xo
Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Pink and Fabulous said...

A good purse organizer helps me stay organized and I try to empty things out every Friday or else I just start hoarding junk in my purse!

jennifer said...

I really need to clean out my purse too. Mya likes to hide random little secrets in it (bracelets, blocks, etc.) so I can only imagine what's in it!

Kayla Dolen said...

I've tried bigger and smaller to keep organized and nothing works!! It's a mom thing;)

Boy, oh {mamas} boys Blog

Unknown said...

I just cleaned out my purse a few days ago, it was bad. Last year I bought a smaller purse thinking it would help me not put crazy junk in there; but it didn't seem to work. I still ended up with so much stuff in it I could barely zip it closed! Why is a mama's purse the catch all for the entire family??

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

It must be! Growing up I'd always ask my mom why her purse was such a mess -- I get it now :)

Thanks for stopping by!