SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Owl Love "whooo cute!"

Corny title huh?  Anyway, ever since I decorated my daughter's room with owls, I have developed a love for them.  I don't have them all over my home, but have a few of them here and there.  I think they're so cute and they display a little bit of whimsy.  Here are a few owl things I'm digging as of now:

owl love

Sur La Table drinkware / Jonathan Adler salt and pepper shaker, $77 / Owl home decor, $10 / Pier 1 Imports owl home decor / Owl home decor / Les Néréides owl bangle / Kate Spade tech accessory / Tech accessory


Anyone else love owls or have an animal that they're drawn to for decorating or accessorizing?


Have a great Thursday... one more day until Friday :)
Unknown said...

Those are cute!! I have been seeing a lot of owl themed decorations lately, its becoming popular.
Found your blog on the Mom Hop Link up & I'm following you on Bloglovin and Pinterest. :)

Jen said...

Love it all!!! So cute! I just bought an owl sweater from Old Navy!! Love that owls are "in" right now! Happy day, friend!

Miwa Theresa said...

These are so cute. I'm a sucker for deer-themed objects--gotta love those antlers!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Owls are so fun! They were our sorority mascot! I love that mug!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Love those book ends!! Super fun :)

jennifer said...

Why would you do this to me?! ;) I love owls! And now I want everything on this list!

Kitty and June said...

That mug is precious! I don't have an animal-but I love me some pops of animal print! Cheers to almost being Friday!