SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 11, 2013

Five On Fiday



You know what Friday means? !  It's the day I link up for Five On Friday :)  I hope you all have had a great week and are looking forward to a couple of days of relaxation.


one:  Thank you all so much for the suggestions and comments on the post on which outfits to pick for the kids for our family pictures.  I also loved the first outfit, but we already did those colors for a previous session and since it's Fall I thought these colors we're a better fit. I placed the order yesterday and can't wait to see how it comes out :)


two:  My new vacuum - it's the Shark Lift Away Deluxe and I'm loving it.  The suction power is unreal!  If you're in the market for a new vacuum I highly suggest this one.  Costco also has a sale on it now, $30 off! 



three:  I'm loving this kale salad -  it has brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, pumpkin seeds and cranberries with a poppy seed dressing -- it's SO good!  You need to try it!


four:  Chai Lattes - although it's still super hot down here I'm embracing Fall with these babies.  I love them and can't get enough, I particularly love the 'breve chai" which is made with half and half --so good! 


five:  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - my sister-in-law got me this pencil and I love using it when I put eye shadow on.  I use it as a primer and not only does it make the eye shadow colors stand out, but it doesn't crease when you have the shadow on all day.  The pencil can also be used as an eye liner or a shadow.  If you don't own this pencil you should definitely try it out.  I have it in white, but it comes in a ton of different colors.




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 



Xo
Amanda


Also linking up with Elizabeth for High Five For Friday




Unknown said...

I'm pretty obsessed with Chai lattes right now, too. You know that's true when I am occasionally replacing my pumpkin spice lattes with them! :-) Have a great week!

Samantha said...

I LOVE that salad too - they have it in bulk at Costco and we always pick up a bag. Adorable photo outfits, have a wonderful weekend!

Ally Harding said...

I love that Costco salad!! I buy it all the time and have used it for just us 2 but also for family parties! It's so yummy and easy! Ever since I saw a VS model talk about using white eyeliner to make you look fresh and awake I've done it! I line my bottom rim and it really does open your eyes up! Have a good weekend!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

That kale salad mix looks delish and of course lattes or coffees in this weather cannot be beat!

Have a great weekend girl!

Jaclyn Y said...

I could seriously live on chai lattes. I drink them iced in the summer and warm, obviously, in the fall and winter. So good!

Ashley Brickner said...

LOVE those outfits, good choice mama!

Happy weekend!

Jaclyn @ Haute Granola said...

That salad is one of my absolute favorite things....SO good!

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love that salad too :) Cute outfits for your family pictures!

natasha {schue love} said...

That salad looks SO good! Must keep an eye out for it at my supermarket. Have a great weekend! :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

I love chai tea lattes too! I recently heard from someone that at Starbucks you can order a pumpkin chai tea latte (not on the menu)... um, YUM. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds delish!

Hey Lauren Rene said...

That salad sounds amazing! And I'll take the latte too!! :). Have a great weekend!!

Ashley said...

LOVE chai lattes!!!! I think a trip to Starbucks is in order tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog! I have a similar Shark vacuum called Navigator and it's the greatest. It makes me want to vacuum :)