SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Etsy Children's Outfits

I've been pretty obsessed with Etsy for a while.  I love that site, there are so many beautifully handmade things and I love how you can get so many things custom made.  It's a fun place to window shop and get ideas, for sure!

Last week, I scheduled our family pictures for the end of next month and I thought it would be a neat idea to order matching brother/sister outfits from Etsy that I've been admiring for a while... there are so many cute sets out there, that it's hard for me to choose.  Here are my choices...




Which is your favorite?  I think the first and second pictures are my favorite, also instead of the t-shirt option, I think I prefer the onsie for J.

Have you ever ordered clothes off of Etsy?  What are your favorite Etsy shops?  I need to decide ASAP because I need to give both shops 3 weeks to make the clothes!



Have a great Tuesday!




Ally Harding said...

Aww they're all so cute it's hard to choose!!! I really like the third ones girl dress the best. But the first one is a close second! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I never thought to check Etsy for matching outfits for the kids! I love them all, but I am particularly loving on the first set!

Carrie said...

Ooh, I love the first! But, they are all super cute!

Mimi said...

These are all adorable! My favorite is probably the first!

Aesthetic Lounge

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

My favorite one is the first! Just precious!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I like the 2nd one best, super cute & good colors for this time of year!

Andrea said...

I haven't bought any clothes on Etsy, but I'm kind of obsessed with nursery decor! Sheets, black-out shades, and pillows...oh my! :) New follower on bloglovin'...can't wait to read more! -Andrea

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love the first...the yellow and teal is gorgeous! I will have to get you my fave Etsy shops...on my phone now so not as easy to send =)