SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guest Post - Nat Your Average Girl

Hi everyone!!
Today I have one of my favorite bloggers guest posting for me while I'm on vacation. I absolutely love her blog, and love reading about her and her cute family - her baby girl is adorable!  

Thank you so much Natalie!


Hi! My name is Natalie and I'm over here from Nat Your Average Girl. First of all a big thank you to Amanda for having me! While she is away on a much deserved vacation, I thought I would pop in and tell you about my favorite vacation spot. If I'm not on a budget it would be somewhere tropical, like Maui...




 but in reality that was pre-baby and the thought of taking that six hour plane flight with an 18 month old sends me running! Our more budget friendly (and toddler friendly) vacation spot of choice would be our local beach, San Clemente...




enjoying the community pool where my parents' house is

we love bike riding around the neighborhood

the harbor has a great beach for baby


view from the beach house

i love walking the beach trail

san clemente

the sweet life
For all you southern California folk, I highly recommend this place! It's in Orange County but doesn't have the pretentious vibe that other cities in that county have. And if you aren't from around here then come and visit! We would love to have you! Thanks again to Amanda for having me! 

Unknown said...

San Clemente is one of my favorite beaches! We also love monarch beach! Ummmm your profile silhouette with a bump: stunning and your daughter in a bikini is to DIE! Too cute!

Megan said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful! We live near DC but love us some Cali, these pictures make me miss it :)

Megan
IG: megawat
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

natasha {schue love} said...

Love San Clemente...such a good idea to head to the beach there. The beaches in Newport drive me crazy!!! Such a fun guest post!! xo

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love Maui, but San Clemente looks so fun, especially if little ones are involved!

Unknown said...

Wow... What a gorgeous pregnant woman! And hello- now I am wishing I was somewhere hot, sandy and tropical! ;) xoxo