SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

I hope everyone had a great weekend :) our weekend was spent mostly at home.  I did laundry, cleaned, organized and it RAINED! So boring!

On Saturday we spent some time with my dad which was nice.  He brought my step-brother and half-sister with him.  E and J had a great time playing with my half-sister, she's only 5 (crazy huh?!) so they had an extra little friend to run around with.


Sunday we spent running errands to get last minute stuff for our trip.  I decided to bring copious amounts of candy on board so when the toys and movies don't work I'm going to Plan B - SUGAR!  Hopefully it doesn't backfire on me.  I came home and decided I should pack the kids' things so that it's one less thing off of my list and I can just focus on myself today and snacks for the plane.  While I packed J ran around with his new shirt that he refused to take off and his sunglasses - he was too cute I couldn't help but take pics of his sweet face....


That's all I have for you guys this Monday... I wish I had something more exciting to tell you - I tell ya, the rain makes you like a prisoner in your home sometimes.  The thought of taking two kids out in the pouring rain is daunting to me.  

What did you do this weekend?  I'd love to hear and be totally jealous of your fun stories :)

Have a great Monday!




Megan said...

I hear ya on the rain, it's raining here today! I got soaked dropping Sofia off at her sitters house! BRING IT ON FALL :)

Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

That's what always happens to me too - I get soaked!! Lol it's just not worth the hassle. Plus it was nice to run errands kid free! :)

Enjoy your day xo

Unknown said...

It's raining through our current vacation!!! Was suppose to be in the 80's but nope.. Rain.. Cold and we haven't been able to wear 90% of the clothes we packed!! Mommy packing = epic fail!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Oh no! Not fun at all - so sorry to hear!

Alexa said...

No rain here, but we are still kind of in a bizarre heat wave, which is ok, but at times unbearable! Hard to have kids when it's raining though. The outdoor play is so key!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

It really is, and the kids get pretty bored when it's raining all day - I feel bad for them!

Have a great day!

jennifer said...

Boo rain! Today was a rainy day for us too, but it was the perfect excuse to have a lazy pj day ;p

Tiffany said...

Hi Amanda,
your kids are so adorable! Hope the rain doesn't hang around too long. New follower, found you on Mom Bloggers Club.

gladiatorinheels@blogspot.com

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Staying in pjs is the best! Sounds like you guys had fun :)

Win a pair of baby moccs!