SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 2, 2013

Ruff Life

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and is enjoying their extra day off.  Our weekend was fun mostly spent it getting used to our new dog Jake.  He's the cutest dog ever.  I love that he's all black and has a little patch of white on his chest.  I love that he's so tiny and that he's only 2 months old...but because he's only 2 months old it's like having another baby!  We've never had a dog before so - much like when people tell you "kids are a lot of work" and you listen and probably say "yes I know", but don't fully understand until you have your own, it's the same with dogs!  Potty training him has been challenging.  I think I'm driving him nuts following him around making sure there are very few accidents in the house.  So far, I think we've been pretty successful he seems to be getting the hang of it -- which I'm pretty excited about.  I'm trying to teach E a little responsibility with the little guy too, I tell her she has to pick her toys up from the ground so that Jake doesn't chew them, so far it's been working :)


The kids are over the moon with Jake, and I don't think E has stopped laughing and giggling since we brought him home.  I love seeing them so excited with their new friend and I can see already why they say "dogs are a man's best friend".  


Isn't he the cutest?!  We are excited about the fun, crazy times with this guy!



Growing up Madison said...

We have dogs as well and they can be a delight and a pain at times. Ours just turned a year old and still have the occasional accident. Kids and dogs sure are a fun fun combination. Stopping by from bloggy moms.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Hi! It's the accidents that have me paranoid haha I'm not a fan of poop in the house. I do love the interaction with the kids. It's too cute! Thanks for stopping by!!!