SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Style File: Dressing my kids

Today I'm linking up for the Kid Tested and Mom Approved Link Party.  We're talking about one of my favorite things -- dressing our kids!



There's nothing that I love more, then having my kids looking well put together.  I feel like it's a refection on the mother when their kids always look nice.  I'm not saying that kids need to always be in their "Sunday's best" and have fancy clothes on, my kids are usually dressed cute but simple.  My daughter is usually in shorts, jeans, leggings, dresses - anything comfortable and cool (we live in Florida).  My son is usually in shorts, shirts, and one pieces.  There are a few stores that are my go-to stores - they always have great pieces that can be mixed and matched, their prices are right, and their pieces last!


gap.com
I LOVE Gap - They have great sales and their clothes are always so fashionable and comfortable!  They have such cute things for boys and girls!  

I think Target may be the most dangerous for me.  They have such cute things!  When I know I have enough clothes for the kids, I try avoiding the kids' clothes because there is always something that I want to buy them.  Their clothes are so beautiful and no matter what I buy from there it lasts.  Although, I have learned that when buying shirts for the kiddos from them to always buy a size up because they shrink a little.


Macy's always has the most unique and beautiful clothes, not to mention I buy most of the Carter's and First Impression things for my son there because they always have a great selection and good prices.


Where do you shop for your kids?  Are there any other stores I should add to my list?  I'm always looking for another reason to shop ;)


E Hayes said...

Another Baby Gap fanatic over here... we also love Old Navy, great prices and cute clothes too! Thanks for linking up with us!!!

Emily said...

We love all of those stores as well! I agree, put together kiddos are a must, even if I'm in my "mommy uniform!" ha Thanks so much for linking up with us!

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

I love Target, Old Navy, and Crazy 8 for my daughter - cute and great prices. For my son all he wants to wear is athletic gear, and his is not so cheap. But I also pick him up some things from Gap as well.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Haha exactly!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I'm sure boys clothes get more expensive as they get older - it seems like they're all into athletic clothes.

hello erin said...

Baby gap and target are my faaaav! And I think I may need to wander into Macy's now too (we live weirdly far from a mall with department stores)!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Yes! Go to Macy's they have beautiful things, especially for girls!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Those are my favorite places too! I always forget to check out the kids department at Macy's...thanks for the reminder! And thanks for linking up with us!

Colleen Sullivan said...

We love all those stores too! I'm guaranteed to find something adorable at a great price at any one of them.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Yes :) check Macy's out, you wont be disappointed! Very fun link up!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

So true!

Unknown said...

We are huge fans of H&M, Zara, Gap, Old Navy, Crazy 8 and Target!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

I always laugh when I have Arden all put together with matching accessories and then I realize I'm still in yoga pants :) Love all these stores too!