SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday




Happy Friday!

I'm excited for the weekend!  We have a couple of fun things planned that I'm looking forward to.

Today I'm linking up for Five on Friday... my fave!

one: I've been looking for something to organize my make up and I came across this baby and I love it!  I love how organized and in plain view everything is - I need this on my counter!  I need to find out where I can buy it!

makeup storage <3
                                               via

two- How beautiful is this bracelet?  It would look pretty stacked or alone.  It's so dainty and elegant, I love it.


three - The newest member of our family, our dog Jake!!  We just got him yesterday and the kids are IN LOVE!  We've never had a dog before and they are having a blast.  He's a Morkie (Maltese and Yorkie) he's all black with a little white patch on his chest.  He's from the same litter as my friend's dog so it will be cute to have the brother and sister in the "family".  Anyone have any potty training tips?


four-  My crazy son!!  I love him to death, but boy is he leaving my nerves shot these days!  He's climbing on EVERYTHING, he's fearless... the picture below was last night.  I was looking at Jake and Elyse play for one second, turn around and see him in the water table!  Oy!  How did he get up there so fast?! Boys will be boys I guess.


five -  We are organizing our pantry and this gives me some inspiration on using baskets to organize that oh so scary closet of ours.  I doubt ours will look this pretty, but one can dream right? ;)


I hope you all have a great long weekend!!  


xo,
Amanda








Colleen Sullivan said...

My son climbs in his water table too and then he STANDS UP! I have a heart attack every time he does it. Not only is it incredibly dangerous, but he also gets his shoes and socks soaking wet. I can't blame him though, because his water table looks like so much fun I want to swim in it too!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Haha, it's so scary! My daughter was never a climber so this is very new to me! You're right though - it does look like tons of fun!!!

Taylor Jeavons said...

Where did you get your clear makeup container? Its so simple but pretty!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

It's not mine... I wish it was :( I want to get it for my makeup. I love it!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

omg all of your make up makes my heart skip a beat. Love love love love it.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I wish it were mine! It makes my heart skip a beat too. It's a picture of someone else's makeup. I want the makeup caddy for my stuff. Thanks for stopping by :)

Ally Harding said...

Your dog and little son are too cute!! I want a Morkie now!! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you!!! I'm really enjoying the puppy - more than I thought I would :) enjoy your weekend too!

Emilie Rivera said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I accidentally hit delete instead of publish :/ I didn't want you to think I purposely deleted your comment!!