SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 22, 2016

Pretty In {Blush} Pink

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend, we had a pretty busy one and I don't think I'm ready for Monday - I may need to drink a gallon of coffee to get me through today.

Spring is in the air and if there is one color that I'm crushing on it's blush; actually, I've been crushing on blush for a while.

I love how versatile it is! Blush is basically a neutral and can be paired with almost any color and look completely adorable.  Below are some of my favorite picks from around the web:



Are you a fan of blush too?
P!nky said...

YES, YES, YES! Gimme alllllllll the pretty pink and BLUSH! I totally agree that blush is a neutral!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

I'm not a big fan of pink but I LOVE blush! Such a pretty color and you're right, it's definitely more of a neutral! Love all of this! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Jenn said...

I'm with Pamela...I'm not the super PINK girl, but I love a good blush color. It's so soft and feminine without being in your face :)

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Love that watch! I love blush but I can't usually pull it off with my light hair and fair skin unless it's summer time and I have a tan. It's such a pretty feminine color

Katie Elizabeth said...

Blush pink is my favorite!! It was one of my wedding colors and now I'm using it for my baby shower, too! Loving that pillow!

Caroline The Petite Fashionista said...

SO many pretty things!! I love this color too even though I never wear it. Because I look awful in it. :-/ It would be really pretty on you though! I hope that you had a fun weekend and that you enjoy some good coffee today. :-)

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Such a pretty color!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I always say my favorite colors are pink and white, but blush is hands down int. LOVE everything on this list. Could you possibly arrange for it all to be sent to me? (you know Josh's email lol!)

Missy said...

I love blush and everything you have pictured! Hope you had a great weekend!

Jillian said...

gorgeous picks!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams