SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Favorite Things

We're one more day closer to the weekend and what other way to celebrate than to link up with Emily and talk about my Favorite Things for May!  How is it May already?!


Serena & Lily 
Since coming into the blogging world I've been introduced to Serena and Lily.  I absolutely love all of their products!  Just look at the gorgeous room below, I can't get enough of their site!



Rustic Playroom
We are debating on weather to make our front room a playroom or not.  It kind of bothers me because it's the first room you see when you walk in the house and I don't want it to look too kiddish.  I saw this Rustic Playroom on IHeart Organizing's blog and I must say, if my playroom could look something like this, I wouldn't be so weary about it, I'm just not sure I can pull it off.  Do any of you have a playroom that's in plain view when people come over?  Do you find it hard to keep it neat?



Tervis Tumbler Cups
I'm in love with these cups and it's all that we use in our home, well at least for us - when company comes we use glass of course.  Tervis cups leave your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot and they come in so many cute designs and you can even design your own cup!

Tervis Tumbler
I think their new peacock design is so cute!


Cape Cod Jalapeno Chips
Anyone who knows me knows I love spicy food -- these chips are delicious and I'm pretty much obsessed, if I'm left alone with them I can pretty much eat the whole bag by myself!



                                           


post signature
Jillian said...

ahhh yes! i love tervis tumblers :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jen said...

Fun favorites!!! Love that Serena and Lily room!!!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Serene and Lily make such perfect things.

JMO said...

Oh that living room! I'm normally scared to mix patterns but I see stuff like that and think omg it looks easy and beautiful!

Sarah said...

Our playroom is the first room when you walk in and I had the same original thoughts. I made it very organized and adorable though (posted last month about it if you want to check it out!). And really, I make it spotless when new people come over but I know our friends don't really care if it's in perfect shape. :)

KatiePerk said...

ooh I love Tervis too! I say go for the playroom!! At this stage of our lives, I think it makes sense. Serena and lily has gorgeous fabrics.

Zelle B. said...

Serena and Lily is perfection! And how cute is that tumbler?! Happy Thursday!
xo

Ally Harding said...

Love Cape Cod chips but haven't tried the spicy jalapeƱo ones!! I'll be on the look out for them!

Unknown said...

Wow ! The tumbler is cool! I love it!
You have an interesting blog.
Enjoy your time!

Margaret
http://www.decordesireforbeauty.com/blog.html

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

That tervis cup is awesome! I have never heard of them before!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Loving that Serena and Lily goodness... I hadn't yet heard of them, so thanks for introducing me to the fabulousness! ;)

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

I can't stop thinking about cape cod potato chips now!

Anonymous said...

I've got a serious peacock love going on so must check out the Tervis! And then I will promptly fill it with those chips.

Kristen said...

i want that tervis peacock cup!

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda! Found your blog through the link-up today and love your list! I HATE potato chips but the only kind I eat is Cape Cod. Be still my heart!! :) Great list!

Katie Elizabeth said...

LOVE those jalapeno chips! So much that I can't buy them because I'd seriously eat the whole bag in one day!

LeeLee said...

The living room in the first photo is stunning. Also, I've gotta try those chips!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

That playroom! Is it wrong that I'm drooling since it's for kids?! LOL. Oh my, I would love to have a play room like that for Mason!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those Tervis cups. My dog's daycare (I know...I know) gave us a set for donating money to the human society, and they're my FAVORITE! I will say that if they drop, hey SHATTER. One of mine exploded at the hospital....pieces everywhere.

Thanks so much for linking up with us!

-Em

Stacey @ Grief Bacon said...

I've never checked out Serena and Lily, but I love that rug pictured!

Our playroom is tucked away, but I think that if you do it right, why not? How often do you really have people over? You have to live there 100% of the time - I say to make the space functional for you!