SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 7, 2014

ABC's of Me....

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was a pretty relaxed one.  The extent of fun was probably the food.  Saturday night we had sushi and yesterday my sister and I hung out.  We talked, watched some TV and ate take out Mexican food - pretty awesome in my book!

I've been seeing a few blogging girls do the  ABC's of me and thought it would be fun to do.  It reminds me of doing those surveys via email with my friends, fun times!

A- AGE: 29... Take your time to get here 30


B - BIRTHDAY: May 14
C - COLOR: Seafoam green and lately gold too!
D - DRINK: La Croix sparkeling water
E - EYES: Dark brown
F - FLASHBACK: Before kids when it was just the two of us.... ahhhh the carefree days!


G - GENT: My hubby!!!
H - HOBBY: Blogging, traveling, shopping and pinning - that's a hobby right?!
I - INDULGENCE: Wine!!!


J - JOB: Full time mama
K - KIDDOS: Yes the two crazy and cute ones you hear about all of the time
L - LOVE: My family, friends


M - MUSIC: Salsa, country, pop (JT!!) are my faves
N - NICKNAME: I don't really have one...sometimes people call me Manda
O - ONE WISH: That my kids and family remain happy and HEALTHY
P - PETS: Reesee our cat, we've had her for almost 11 years.  If you recall, a while back we got a puppy Jake.  That unfortunately was short lived, a puppy and 1 year old (at the time) was a recipe for disaster. Too much chaos and potty training for me.  We'll revisit the dog situation when the kids get bigger.  Our good friends now have cutie pie Jake, so we can visit him whenever we'd like, although we still miss the little guy.


Q - QUOTE: "Treat others as you would like to be treated"  -- simple, but powerful quote.  Something that people should apply to their everyday lives.
R - RESIDENCE: Sunny & extremely hot,  FL
S - SIBLINGS: My sister Laurie and half sister Alexa
T - TEMPERATURE: A sunny 75 degrees


U - UNIVERSITY: Community college for me
V - VEHICLE: Honda Odyssey ... BORING!!
W - WORST HABIT:  Looking at my phone too much
X - XRAYS:  My knee
Y - YUCK: Roaches, so disgusting!
Z - ZOO ANIMAL: This is a hard one,  I love all of the cute animals, but I think the giraffes are my favorite!


post signature



Unknown said...

I love these! I'm so nosy ;) We have a cat with the same name - go figure ;)

birdie to be said...

Love learning more about bloggers! Great pictures too!

JMO said...

love it! I must say I 100% agree with the colors and indulgence part! :)

Diana [Life and Love Spoken Here] said...

Aww!! I love this! And I love how I knew almost all the answers too. Your cat is like a 1,000 years old BTW. lol

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Haha... I turned 30 last summer and I was dreading it too. But I don't feel any different, and so far 30 has been fabulous ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your worst habit is mine. Eek. :\ This was fun to read!

Jillian said...

fun post! i love your favorite colors too :) what a great combo. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

KatiePerk said...

I love posts like this! My birthday is two days before yours!

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

I love sea foam green and gold! And yet again I'm drooling over your weather! It's rainy and gross here. Ugh.

jennifer said...

Love the 30th e-card. I turn 29.95 in June. :(

Lisa Loves John said...

Jealous of your sunny Florida :) And I am all about seafoam green and gold lately too :)

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Ummmm. I hope those are hobbies. Otherwise, um, yeah.

henning love said...

i just turned 30 in january, it really isn't all that bad, half of the time i forgot i am 30, still think i am in my 20s

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

That picture of the beach! <3 Fun post. :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! I just might have to fill one of them out. Lol love 29.95 plus tax ;) I'll be 29 soon. Eek!

Thanks for linking up!

Vanessa Esperanza said...

What a cute post! My birthday is four days before yours! Team Taurus! Giraffes are the best and pinning is a hobby! haha xoxo

ap said...

I guess I'm 29.95 plus tax AND shipping and handling LOL! Love this and I'm using it for my Wednesday post!

Your Beauty Fix said...

This is such a great tag! Reesee is adorable!

Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

Ally Harding said...

So fun! Loved learning more about you! I hate roaches too! One thing I dread about summer coming

The Modern Tulip said...

Seafoam green and gold together are gorgeous! Love me some wine and La Croix! And girl... you don't look like the dirty thirty is up ahead. At all!