SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday!!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week.  Ours has been pretty good, we're doing some changes around the house and everything is pretty messy around here.  As much as I love changing things up in the house I can't stand the mess.  It makes me so anxious!  Hopefully we'll have everything in it's place soon.

It's FRIDAY, which means I'm linking up for Five on Friday!!  This week I'm switching it up a but and talking about my top five favorite pins on Pinterest.  Is it me or has Pinterest been having some great things to pin lately?!  It was hard for me to just pick five things... here we go!

one:    I am in LOVE with this room.  I love the soft colors with the metallics.  It's so warm and inviting, but also chic.


two:  This outfit is so simple and pretty!  It's perfect for a Spring day or going out to lunch with the girls.


three:  I found this Southwest Chicken Salad and want to make it so bad... I love anything with cilantro!


four:  I'm always known to either over-pack or not pack enough of a variety when we go on vacation.  I found this chart and I'm hoping that it helps with my next vacay.


five:  So true!


Before I sign off for the weekend, I want your opinion on a new entrance table we bought.  I love the table, but worry that it's too big.  What do you think?!



Have a great weekend!!

*also linking up with High Five for Friday and Friday Favorites







post signature
Taylor Jeavons said...

Loveeeeee the metallics in that room! They're fabulous and definitely inspiring! Andddd Love Love Love your entryway table! So fabulous :) Have a great weekend! xoxo

Tattered to Taylored

the girl in the red shoes said...

Can I have everything from this post?!?!? And I love the table...the first photo made me think it's too big for the spot but the second one made me think it wasn't....so I'm torn!

caycee said...

The entry table look beautiful!! And the size is just perfect!!!

JMO said...

I'm a fan of all things gold or metallic as well so that room is perfect. I like the table- it's chunky but looks good in that space! Where did ya'll get it?

Pink and Fabulous said...

That packing chart is great! I am also loving that first room! With a Target table in it too! I really love that entry table! I think the sturdiness of it mixes really well with the thinner spindles on the staircase. I think it is a keeper!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Ummm LOVE your outfit! You look so fab!! And I really like that table! Happy weekend!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Pinterest is amazing. I love the table...a lot! Xx.

Katie Elizabeth said...

Pinterest has been awesome lately! Just followed you :) And I'm loving that entry table! I don't think it looks TOO big!

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

I think if I wore outfit #2, and looked like the model, my husband might ask me to marry him all over again on the spot. GREAT PICK! Have a great weekend!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love the entry table and I don't think it's too big! Looks great!

Kendwy Valdez said...

You're as addicted to Pinterest as I am.
That salad looks so yummy!
I love your table..You should pin it! It may end up on someone's post as their favorite.

I nominated you for a Liebster award! Details are on my blog. I hope you like the questions I thought up.

Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

Anne said...

I love the table! It's a keeper!

Anne
www.lovethehereandnow.com

Unknown said...

I love the table! The wood is so rich, perfect contrast with the rest of your house. It's not too big, I think it will take a little getting used to since the piece you had before was smaller. Great buy my friend :0)

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

tooootally digging the new entrance table. keep it! (wow, I sound so demanding) haha. it looks like something i would have in my house...